Search results

1. sump pump

Thank you sloober - you answered my question. I was hoping that you would say that. Although I...

Thank you sloober - you answered my question. I was hoping that you would say that. Although I do not have a stand alone dac (yet), I can hook it up directly to my pre/pro for now on a digital input - thanks - enjoy your BBQ
  2. sump pump

Hello Sloober - sorry to bother you. I read your post about the Auvio HD Tuner - and had a...

Hello Sloober - sorry to bother you. I read your post about the Auvio HD Tuner - and had a questionn about how it operates. Will it pass the analog signal through the digital out? Or does it pass only the HD Signal out? I know it's a noobish question - thanks, Sump Pump (Mike) ***...
  3. sump pump

$3550 speeding tickets in VA...ouch!

Hey Virginia - :wtf::finger:
  4. sump pump

Akai Cassette Deck - worth $600 ?!?!?

:no: - not to me, you can find better sounding for much less it is cool though :yes:
  5. sump pump

RWD vs FWD

I dread driving my 4.0 liter, 5 speed manual, RWD Ford Ranger Pick-up truck in the snow and the rain, I easily drive all 3 of my FWD cars in the snow (V-6Chevy Malibu, 2 - 4 cylinder Honda Civics - 1 with stick) with very little issue, never really ever feel need to get 4wd either I am sure...
  6. sump pump

Someone has GOT to grab this!!!

:wtf: oh and GIVE ME $925.O0 to start - classic
  7. sump pump

Ebay scam?

maybe? The cynic in me say's yes - but if it is $10.00 dollars under your bid, maybe somthing to consider :scratch2:
  8. sump pump

Which mid-line interconnects?

I have not heard that Nordorst model, But I do like that Van Den Hul Hybrid and I enjoyed it very much. You could say it opened some things up without any real coloration, imo, good luck
  9. sump pump

SF CL Pioneer SX-1050. Any one?

agreed - :yes: - karma can be a funny thing
  10. sump pump

Yamaha DVD-s2500

:yes: thanks for the input, I was looking at one of those also - but heard mixed (more bad then good) about the 2500 - I will keep looking
  11. sump pump

New System Photos

:tresbon:
  12. sump pump

More dangerous food from China!!!

Ah yes, the joy of unregulated free trade - politicians are happy, naive consumers could get poisoned, sounds fair .......crazy
  13. sump pump

Kentucky Fried Movie

:yes: one the funniest movies for sure :smoke:
  14. sump pump

Blueberry Extreme in SE MI?

Thank you jon_s, are you also running a tube amp with the Peach? I eventually want to get a tube amp too, but I wanted to try the Peach with some solid state gear that I have acquired over the years, this will be my first venture into tubes period. I was looking at some tube integrateds, but...
  15. sump pump

Blueberry Extreme in SE MI?

Hello Grumpy - I have noticed that this is the 2nd time you have posted the love/hate statement about the BB Extreme. What do you like about it? What do you not like about it? How is the linestage compared to the phono stage? I have been looking at a JM Peach model, and have put it on my short...
  16. sump pump

Why a tuner?

diverse source material - love my free jazz and claasical, dead hour, npr. I would imagine some people may want to record live FM programs on an sweet audio system versus a boom box.
  17. sump pump

Home Scores!

you are a fortunate man, congrats :banana: my live-in GF just gives good headache :yes:
  18. sump pump

How many CDP's do you have?

1 CD Player 2 - dvd players (1 does not play CDR's:no:, 1 plays SACD)
  19. sump pump

Strange morning...but good...

wow - enjoy :tresbon:
  20. sump pump

Canton speakers?

Most of the Cantons I have heard were floorstanders in the mid to higher price range, and they sounded amazing. I would say they had a detailed presentation, very accurate, not over the top in lows,mids,highs. I have not heard any of the sub/sat combinations, or the Home Theater lines. I have...
  21. sump pump

Economy Cars you've owned (and hated or loved)

1979 Honda Accord LX - many,many,many, miles - even some unintended 4-wheel drives (ah, well 2 wheel drives)
  22. sump pump

College food recipes- what'd ya make?

Peanut Butter & Jelly - on bread and on soft flour tortilla's, I still eat them today Lots of Spaghetti O's too (knock off brands and the original, depending on price and budget at that time)
  23. sump pump

Interview with Ken Ishiwata

good read
  24. sump pump

Anybody Been Following...

Phil = :screwy:, imo
  25. sump pump

How to record FM broadcasts?

are you serious? Does FM Radio not get paid advertising dollars to run their station, in turn to pay these fee's and pay their staff, and make a profit? I thought it was the goal of most Broadcasters (FM,TV, etc.) to increase their listenership/viewers so they could attract more advertisers...
Back
Top Bottom