Search results

1. PrestigeWW

My RCM cabinet

I love my VPI 16.5. One of the best investments I've made. My only complaint is that it's no work of art, and generally sticks out like an eyesore in my living room. So I've been searching for ahwile to find a piece of furniture that I can put it in without making it a pain in the arse to...
  2. PrestigeWW

How could I say no?

Realizing he was a danger to the general public while out on the roads of CT, my father offered to truck his beloved Studebaker to me rather than sell it off to some stranger. Just cleaned it up and took it for a spin...
  3. PrestigeWW

Great sounding rock vinyl

I've been thinking about compiling a list of "must have" vinyl records. You know, the records that you immediately reach for when you want to blow away your friend's preconceived notions of what a stereo should sound like. These are not necessarily your favorite albums - just those which sound...
  4. PrestigeWW

Zeus in HD

Thought I'd add a few of my media room.. L/R speakers are Canton Reference 1s, center is a Canton Vento 805 and sub is a B&W ASW CDM. TV is a Pioneer KRP-600m monitor. Surround speakers are Canton Karat 702s Hidden away under the cabinet is an Anthem D2V prepro, my DirecTv...
  5. PrestigeWW

Recording Vinyl on my Mac

I've been combing through threads trying to figure out the best way to record my albums onto my Mac Mini in 24/96. I currently have my turntable connected to a dedicated phono preamp which is connected to my stereo preamplifier. My current plan is to buy a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2...
  6. PrestigeWW

Office Space

A few shots of my office space. ...Airport Express -> MSB Gold Link DACIII -> McIntosh MAC 4300V -> B&W CDM 1NTs (+ an unplugged Denon 2900)... ...the desktop... ...my trusty assistant (Zeus)... ...and the room...
  7. PrestigeWW

Vintage Mini Speakers?

Just picked up a used tandberg 3030 for the bedroom. It looks great, but it's only 20 wpc, so I'd like some used vintage bookshelf speakers to go with it. Max width is 7" per speaker given the available space on my dresser. Budget is $200 or less. Any suggestions? Looks and sound quality go...
  8. PrestigeWW

Two Channeling With Zeus and Leo

Thought I'd add a few pics of my own. Still breaking in the new speakers and preamp..
Back
Top Bottom