Search results

1. H

Best Restoration Shop In Portland Area?

Greetings to everyone, It's been a long time since I posted a message. In 2016 I was diagnosed with stage Melanoma cancer. I have beat my battle with cancer and am now two years in remission. I was recently given a MADISON FIELDING SERIES 440 AM/FM integrated amplifier. The amplifier is very...
  2. H

HELP!! NEED INFO ON MY H.H.SCOTT LK60 AMPLIFIER

GREETINGS TO ALL, I BOUGHT A VERY NICE H. H. SCOTT LK60 A LONG TIME AGO, SO LONG I CANT REMEMBER. I BOUGHT FOR BRAND AND PRICE. I JUST NOW TOOK THE AMP INTO THE REPAIR SHOP. HE CHECKED CLEANED EVERYTHING. I BROUGHT HOME AND HOOKED AMP TO MY FISHER KS-1 SPEAKERS, AND TURNTABLE. I WAS TOTALLY...
  3. H

HELP H.H. SCOTT LK60r

Greetings to all, I picked up a SCOTT Model LK60r a long time ago which I have just now getting around to seeing what is what. This was a build at home solid state amp and first off have to tell that the builder did an absolute perfect job on the build. I took into my local audio shop who did a...
  4. H

HELP H.H. SCOTT MODEL LK60B

Greetings to all and happy NEW YEAR! I recently bought a very nice SCOTT MODEL LK 60B solid state amplifier. It's in great shape but needs some work. I have searched all the sources where I have always been able to find service manuals and schematics but have not been able to find any...
  5. H

Which capacitor replacement

Greetings to all and happy holidays, I am a baby NOVICE and am working on a new amplifier I just purchased. This is my question. What should I use to replace the existing capacitors in the amplifier. For example: what would be the best replacement for the wax coated capacitors. Thanks in...
  6. H

Mode control switch H.H. Scott 460a

Greeting to all, I hope everyone is looking forward to a great summer. I need some help with my SCOTT 460-A. The amplifier features a "MODE" control switch. The shaft for this control is broken off where the knob slides onto the shaft in front of the face plate. I have opened the amplifier to...
  7. H

Tuner glass for Madison Fielding SERIES 440

I am in need of the tuner glass for my Madison Fielding series 440. Any assistance in finding the tuner glass for this old amp/tuner. . I have the original but is in three pieces. two large sections and a small piece with couple cracks but not chards. Any help would be gratefully appreciated...
  8. H

Need help to recreate tuner glass dial scale

Does anyone know or have a source that can provide instructions on how to replicate the glass tuner scale for my Marshall Fielding amp/tuner? It is in three pieces and i think I can somehow still screen print even if by making stencils. All replies gratefully appreciated. Thanks in advance...
Back
Top Bottom