Search results

1. atuque

McIntosh MX110 - Help

Audio Classics has a large inventory of parts, just not that one.
  2. atuque

McIntosh MX110 - Help

Looking for a replacement rotary input selector ( S142-108A ). Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  3. atuque

Mission 755SM Turntable

This Mission does have the chuck plate. Is a Linn compatible arm where we are heading?
  4. atuque

Mission 755SM Turntable

A lot of Mission tonearm fans at AK. If the Rega arm works, then the moth arm should also work. Any other options out there?
  5. atuque

Mission 755SM Turntable

The arm was the victim of a rewire that went bad. The arm will need to be replaced.
  6. atuque

Mission 755SM Turntable

My Mission 775SM turntable needs a new tonearm. I do not want to source another Mission arm. What are some compatible options? atuque
  7. atuque

Fisher 500C Left Channel Dead

Switched the power tubes around, but that made no difference. Any other tube that I should look at? Or might the problem be much deeper? atuque
  8. atuque

MA6200 Bulbs

Before I do something I may regret, how does one change burnt out power guard bulbs? Anything special I need to know?
  9. atuque

Cable Length

The preamp would be the MX110, but the amp would be a MC2255. Would this change things?
  10. atuque

Cable Length

Reconfiguring my music zone. How far from preamp can the amp be? How long can the cable that connects the preamp to the amp be?
  11. atuque

C32 Tune Up

Thanks for the input Bubo, I appreciate it. Time to get this project on the road. atuque
  12. atuque

C32 Tune Up

Thinking about freshening up my C32. Which caps should be replaced, and what other things would need attending to.
  13. atuque

MX110 Right Channel Dead

I would agree. Terry helping out with his time and expertise makes AK a fabulous resource. Right channel came back, for a moment, then went silent on all functions. I cannot replace the 6D10 as it is the one tube not in the stash. Any other thoughts, or is it the 6D10?
  14. atuque

MX110 Right Channel Dead

Rocked all the switches. No change. Right channel silent.
  15. atuque

MX110 Right Channel Dead

Switched the two 6U8 tubes left to right and right to left. Same result. Right channel silent. Switched in another preamp, both left and right up and working. Next check?
  16. atuque

MX110 Right Channel Dead

The right channel on my MX110 has gone silent. I'm thinking a tube has died, but I don't know which one to start with. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. atuque
  17. atuque

mx110 phono ?

I used a Benz Silver and traded up to the Benz ACE H. I still use the Silver on a Fisher 500C / Mission Turntable combination.
  18. atuque

mx110 phono ?

I run a Rega P3 / Benz Ace H into my MX110, and I couldn't be happier.
  19. atuque

Mcintosh ma5100

Stan and Gerry and Mac are hard to beat! Enjoy. atuque
  20. atuque

MX 110 Problem

A number of caps were replaced, as well as a rectifier. The majority of the work done was replacing 19 jacks on the unit.
  21. atuque

MX 110 Problem

That would be a ball park figure. The work was performed by a qualified tech, and Audio Classics will back what they have done. I don't have much confidence in eBay sales.
  22. atuque

MX 110 Problem

It's back and it's great. Sent my MX110 to Audio Classics where Ryan and the crew worked their magic. Highlights include; all new RCA jacks, recapping where necessary, and tweaking and cleaning. Packed with care for the return trip home. Looks great and sounds great. Big thanks to Ryan and...
  23. atuque

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

McTwins: Now this is interesting. I'd really like to hear how that sounds.
  24. atuque

So long real American car, good to know you.

My much missed father in law's main ride. He loved those cars. atuque
  25. atuque

MX 110 Problem

MX 110 My MX 110 has developed an issue that has been traced back to the right channel of phono 1. The RCA jack is loose, and this causes the right channel to howl. Wiggling the cable from the turntable alleviates the problem for a short time. The tech has offered three possible...
Back
Top Bottom