Search results

1. LesE

Pioneer Parts Database

Pioneer Parts Database This is a project that I've been working at off and on for the past few years. I started it because of concerns related to the database on the Pioneer Electronics site. I began by scraping whatever I could get out of the Pioneer Electronics Database. I then added to...
  2. LesE

Thanks to jjohnson

I just concluded a transaction for the purchase of DBX LP's from jjohnson. The LP's were shipped to Canada very quickly and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Thanks again Jeff. It was a pleasure and I hope we have an opportunity to deal again in the future. Les.
  3. LesE

HK ST-7 Tri-Color LED Strobe Mod

While there's nothing new about the conversion of a neon strobe to LED, I decided to provide some additional functionality when converting my ST-7. First, I implemented a zero crossing detector to provide 120 pulses per second derived from the AC line frequency. These pulses are used to...
  4. LesE

H/K ST-7/8 Speed Control Indicator LED Conversion

As promised, here is a description of the speed control indicator LED conversion that I performed on my ST-7 turntable. There's nothing terribly complicated here but it is a DIY mod and you will need to break out the soldering iron. There is more than one way to approach this task including...
  5. LesE

H/K LT Cartridge Alignment Tool

Being a new ST-7 owner (thanks to AK'er brminpin), I was naturally interested in having a cartridge alignment tool. I realize that there are other methods to do this but the tool does make it much more convenient. So using the info in the following posts, I made up a 3D model with the...
  6. LesE

Thanks to brminpin

I just concluded a excellent transaction with Joon for a really nice HK ST-7 turntable. I've wanted a nice ST-7 for a while and this TT is no disapointment. The TT arrived quickly and safely thanks to excellent packing. It was a real pleasure dealing with Joon and I wouldn't hesitate buying...
Back
Top Bottom