Search results

1. Taylor Player

April 13th 2024 FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA - & T-shirts

Late to the "thank you" dance, but a tip of the hat to all who contributed in making this a fun event. Really nice to see some new faces but also nice to catch up with some OG AKers I haven't seen in forever including the elusive Richd860.
  2. Taylor Player

Yeah, that was a good one. That and the vintage Pioneer Elite CD player vs the cheapo modern DVD player red book shoot out are a couple of Fest standouts.
  3. Taylor Player

New kid on the block

Welcome to AK!
  4. Taylor Player

Hello friends, it's been a while...

So good to see you back on AK and over at the Haven....
  5. Taylor Player

Ovation Guitars in CT on June 8

They've got a fascinating history with technology straight out of the military industrial complex. Thanks for posting this!
  6. Taylor Player

Show me your rack!

HHG Sundancer with birdseye Maple and quatersawn Mahogany..
  7. Taylor Player

Where is everybody? This thread should be buzzing by now.
  8. Taylor Player

Pics of your listening space

I've posted a pic of my living room listening space before but have changed up a couple of components, both of which I'm really enjoying, so here's an updated rack photo. The SunValley tube DAC is a Japan-market piece that I couldn't resist based on its quirky features and looks. The BAT VK-31SE...
  9. Taylor Player

Nubie

Here's a hearty AK welcome from Massachusetts. You'll find plenty of helpful enablers enthusiasts in every corner of the forum. Have fun and post often. -Daren
  10. Taylor Player

Show me your rack!

Not sure of the brand, but I picked the rack on the left up for free on FB Marketplace and was pleasantly surprised to find that it could fit just about any amp/receiver that I owned, no matter how big.
  11. Taylor Player

Suggestions to play with Davids + tiny pinnacle sub?

Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio's Midnight Sugar is an epically well record system demo track. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK4ToK_rZ54
  12. Taylor Player

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Red Garland’s ‘Crossings’ on Aerial Acoustics 10Ts
  13. Taylor Player

New guy from Alberta

I'll get in on this: here's a hearty welcome to AK from Massachusetts!
  14. Taylor Player

Hello

Welcome to AK. Best of luck with the Marantz restoration; they're special receivers and sure to give you lots of enjoyment.
  15. Taylor Player

RIP Mike Lemke aka "MRL_Audio"

Was sorry to read this news. Always a friendly and familiar "face" on AK.
  16. Taylor Player

Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

A few pieces from a downsizing purchase even though I’ve recently sworn them off. oh well.
Back
Top Bottom