Search results

1. Lstuard

Addicted! =0) =0( =)0

Addicted! =0) =0( =)0
  2. Lstuard

Help!-In need of a top shelf tech to help repair some top shelf gear!!!

I am looking for a very qualified to over qualified tech to service some of my most important audio. I have a Yamaha b-1 power amp which is blowing the lower fuses when we turn it on. I have a Yamaha B-2 power amp that my son left connected while hooking up speakers (crossing the leads) and blew...
  3. Lstuard

Marantz ls950x - any info?

I own a pair as well. From what I can tell , they are vintage 1980ish speakers and are very rare. I have been looking for a midrange for 2 yrs for mine. They seem to sound open and clean. I think they are a little cheaply made, but in the 80's a lot of that was going on. nice set of speakers! If...
  4. Lstuard

SX-1980 power supply problems

I have a 1980 that is a unit for this work. Who do I call to discuss?
  5. Lstuard

Yammy B-1, C-1 and UC1....

I just bought a B-2...How does that stack up to the b-1? Think it will match up to the C-1 as well?
  6. Lstuard

YAMAHA B-1, C-1 and UC1

thank you wornears
  7. Lstuard

ahhh, I saw one on eBay a few months ago...$650 one side gone.
  8. Lstuard

YAMAHA B-1, C-1 and UC1

LOL...sorry. I have been blue awhile over it too.
  9. Lstuard

HELP =0X Im getting no sound!

And good point Tim! TY
  10. Lstuard

YAMAHA B-1, C-1 and UC1

I need a b-1 saviour!
  11. Lstuard

KOSS e/10 headhones...

and Soooound wonderful....suprised me!
  12. Lstuard

Hello....Lee here. I have posted several pictures of my gear...if interested. =0)

Hi guys thank you..I love it all and YES I do still have it all, in fact....=0/ I've added to the mix! I swear she is going to kick me out of the house!
  13. Lstuard

well....I will definately try the tone out to find which wire is connected where. I did read where 1&3 must complete the loop though.
  14. Lstuard

I have 6 Altec 9442A power amps and I am trying very hard to pair them up in mono with a really clean B&K pro 5 pre-amp. The problem is the preamp is RCA and the Amps are XLR ( UnBalanced and Balanced). I bought some XLR to rca adapters and ran the rca from the pre-amp to the adapter and then...
  15. Lstuard

Hello....Lee here. I have posted several pictures of my gear...if interested. =0)

hi Jeremy, I posted them in my profile section
  16. Lstuard

I am in Southern Indiana ...KC is a little far for me
  17. Lstuard

KOSS e/10 headhones...

yep they sound good actually, they are in perfect shape!
  18. Lstuard

I have been collecting for years. I have much more than shown ( a Pioneer SX1980, Some Carver, Infinity, Technics, Adcom, Klipsch, and much much more). My passion for gear has caused me to need storage space, so..well..I opened a lil swap shop where I buy sell trade audio gear. I really love it...
  19. Lstuard

Altec lansing 9442 power amp questions

I have 6 Altec lansing 9442a Power amps and want to use them in a multichannel bi-amped system. I am running a very nice Pro 5 B&K preamp, and Adcom tuner, A rotel CD and Yamaha Ns1000m speakers ( 4 pair). I also have 2 Pair of Infinity RS 2.5 speakers and 1 pair of RS 4.5 speakers I could...
  20. Lstuard

Help with some repair items?

Thanks Barney! I do alot of foam repairs....Im good at it, however, those watkins woofers are like gold to me. =0) I have a set of those and a set of yammi 590s 12" woofers to refoam as well...I just haven't done so yet. =0/ I am in Southern Indiana so Louisville is definately a possibility...
  21. Lstuard

Help with some repair items?

Hello, My name is Lee. I am from Southern Indiana. I have a few items I'd like to get looked at/repaired and wondered if anyone knew some good repair techs for the items below I'd like to have serviced. I want someone who really knows the individual items and I can count on to do a very...
  22. Lstuard

Yamaha B-1 & C-1 Amps

I have the C-1, B-1 and UC-1 I MIGHT be willing to part with my UC-1...for the right money. I am looking for a B-1 parts unit now. My C-1 is perfect!
  23. Lstuard

RCA Radiola 60, Sparton, and Crosley Super trirdyne regenerative receiver

Thanks The cabinets on each are in fantastic shape. The crosley and RCA look amazing and may function as of right now. The Sparton will need some work though the cabinet is nice as well. Both the RCA and Crosley's tubes lit and may be OK. I am a solid state guy, so I know nothing abou tthese...
  24. Lstuard

RCA Radiola 60, Sparton, and Crosley Super trirdyne regenerative receiver

I got these at an auction. They are in great shape....I believe they work well though the Sparton will need some work on the dial. The rca and Crosley are in really nice cabinets as is the sparton. Anyone have any idea what these are worth and if they are worth repairing? Thanks! Lee
Back
Top Bottom