Search results

1. B

Muntz Stereo-PAC

Interesting read thanks for the lead
  2. B

Muntz Stereo-PAC

Any information good bad or indifferent?
  3. B

Muntz Stereo-Pak...Speakers?

I picked up a pair today for $1 at a church garage sale.
  4. B

Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

Yes it is, the bottle is still full & the manual looks untouched.
  5. B

They're so much better than the RCA brand you can find on Amazon they sell for $15
  6. B

Went to an estate sale Saturday and scored these for under $5.00.
  7. B

And by the pick guard left handed it adds up
  8. B

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

That's a great find. I found a pair at GW 2 years or so back, refoamed them and love them.
  9. B

:thmbsp: I like it as well. Good lp.
  10. B

I agree, nevertheless great price and a good addition to my record library.
  11. B

Picked up five lp's for $.65 today at thrift store.
  12. B

The Grizz Den

I sprayed an orange peel texture before re painting.
  13. B

The Grizz Den

Almost there, after scraping popcorn texture off of ceiling, new paint, lighting, carpet, & blinds. Speakers Pioneer cs 99a & advent 5002. Tape decks Pioneer rt-707, ct-f900, & Sansui ac-3100. Turntables Pioneer pl-530, Technics sl-d3, & Realistic lab-2200. Pioneer timer dr-500, receiver Sansui...
  14. B

cs 99a or hpm 100 ??

Your right most think the stamp makes a difference, however the little silver FB on the woofer is the only one. The ones I have came from a lady who bought them off of a Marine Lt. Col. who bought them while over seas when she worked with him at Bell Helicopter. They had the original papers that...
  15. B

cs 99a or hpm 100 ??

Do that I would like to see what I missed out on if anything!!
  16. B

cs 99a or hpm 100 ??

Thanks for all the input. I only have two franklins invested in my 99s so I'm going to hang on to them. They sound ok through my sx 939 paired with my 88s. I'll just wait and do a comparison in the future if I stumble across some hpm's at a reasonable price. :music:
  17. B

cs 99a or hpm 100 ??

He said we could test them. I'm really not sold on the idea yet. I'll give it a little more thought, nevertheless thanks for the response.
  18. B

cs 99a or hpm 100 ??

I have a pair of pioneer 99a and 88a. Then I have advent 5002 and baby II. I have a chance to trade the 99s for hpm 100. What are your opinions? :scratch2:
  19. B

ID help please...

You hit it right on ,kr-6600 the the speakers were sansui sp x6000 and turntable was sansui as well. The guy in front of me paid $180 for the lot not including the cassette. Thanks for the help you guys know your stuff!
  20. B

ID help please...

Thanks I knew the lattice speaker grills came on Sansui, Pioneer, and some rat shack cabs . Couldn't tell if the reciever was Sansui or not . I'll check it out and let you guys know sometime Thursday. Would like to kmow more about the turntable though.
  21. B

ID help please...

Can any one identify these components?
  22. B

Looks like you hit the Jackpot. Are you just collecting or will you end up selling? I am working on building a personal collection.
  23. B

Empire Burlesque,1985 columbia ny, Greatest Hits,no date columbia ny,stereo 360 sound.
  24. B

Stopped at gw and found lots of classic rock lps today, bought 39. Most of the records with almost no wear, cant say that for all the jackets. They looked to have been stored in a moist environment, but about half are in pretty good shape. Bob Dylan x2, Led Zepplin x2, Robert Plant x3, The Who...
  25. B

Lets see all them Amplifiers!

1960 alamo I picked this amp up at an estate sale this weekend. Three tube setup 12ax7 pre amp, 6v6gta power stage, 5ygt rectifier, Utah speaker code 328064. It has a volume but no tone pot & two inputs. I also snagged some lp's as well. Anyone recognize this amp, it has schematic for alamo...
Back
Top Bottom