Search results

1. Sten

4220 dial lamp kaputt

Found issue Please don`t laugh, ben a while since I used my Marantz. Turned the FM indicator on, and the light came on. :screwy:
  2. Sten

4220 dial lamp kaputt

Trying to fix a dial lamp on my 4220. Soldering in the new lamp, don`t work. Look at my picture, the two lumps are where the old lamp was soldered. Does`t work with the new lamp??????
  3. Sten

Marantz 6300 TT problem up/down

Hi! Trying to get the lifting mechanism to work. It`s kicking the tonearm up to the sky and hard down. Are there oil or grease I should use? And please a hove to put it back together "manual". sten sweden
  4. Sten

Marantz TT 6300

Hi! Couple of Years since I was here. But now having some trouble with my 6300: lubricaded the 45 pitcher, was great but putting all back together discovered that the damper for the up/down mechanism was kicking the arm high up and down hard. What to do? Is there a place to lubricate? Or...
  5. Sten

Marantz 4230 issues

4230 issues OK! Yes all the speakers works. But he thinks it`s better looking at the IDOL, man what a wimp. I`l send You correct info next day, sorry to be such a pain in the but. Going to smack my brother if he does not check it out. sten sweden
  6. Sten

Marantz 4230 issues

4230 issues Just talked to my brother and now there is one speaker that are static. Man I`m getting a bit tired of not getting the correct info from him. And now I`m waiting to hear if it`s the front or remote speaker that are static. Does it matter or is that important, or could this info...
  7. Sten

Marantz 4230 issues

4230 issues I`ve sent Your answers to my brother just now. Let You know what he`s come up to. thanks sten
  8. Sten

Marantz 4230 issues

4230 issues Another upgrade from my disturbed brother: It`s the remote speakers that are static, the front speakers are working. Sorry for the earlier questions. sten
  9. Sten

Marantz 4230 issues

4230 issues Upgrade from my brother: the remote speaker are normal sound. sten
  10. Sten

Marantz 4230 issues

4230 issus Sorry but we are both wood peckers. But whit a little bit of help we can do anything. :yes: sten
  11. Sten

Marantz 4230 issues

4230 issues There are no pre amping. sten sweden
  12. Sten

Marantz 4230 issues

Hi aghain! My brother have a problem whit his 4230. when turning the unit on and no speakers engage no sound (of course). But pressing the main speaker or the remote speaker on there is a HIGH static noise. Before this problem it could help turning the unit of and then on it worked but now...
  13. Sten

Marantz 1070 or 1150d - which to keep?

1070 or 1150d And you are going to .............the 1070? sten sweden
  14. Sten

Marantz 1040 and 115

marantz 1040-115 Hi! Reading about all these people that are replacing most of the electronic in their gears. But where to find all that electronic parts and how do You know what parts to replace. Everybody said how much better the apparatus sounds after the updating. Are there any chance...
  15. Sten

Hi! Marantz 1040. Looking for the power button bulb/lamp that turns on whit the power button.

Hi! Marantz 1040. Looking for the power button bulb/lamp that turns on whit the power button.
  16. Sten

marantz 1040 and 115

Hi again1 Why is the black dial front on my 1040 not shiny but sanded type? And the power bulb is just a bulb and not the "power" sign? sten sweden
  17. Sten

Marantz 1040 and 115

2252 is the correct slider, not 2440. sten sweden
  18. Sten

Marantz 1040 and 115

Marantz 1040-115 Yess! Finally fixed the 1040. Bought a slider from a Marantz 2252, exactly the same outside/inside. Except for the soldering, but a couple of good photos no problems get the wires correct. I had to take it apart because I was in need of the arm, perfect match. So all of You...
  19. Sten

Barter Town Update (02-22-13)

Barter???????????? Can please any one explain to a Swedisch member what Barter Town is? I`m looking for the site where to by and sell audio equipment. sten sweden
  20. Sten

Marantz 1040 and 115

1040-115 OK! Going to remove the slider, bid on ebay on a slider that looked the same. Trying to replace the arm if it fits or weld it together. Right now the European Song Contest on TV, perfect timing for me to play whit my 1040. :yes: sten sweden
  21. Sten

Marantz 1040 and 115

1040-115b Ok! It`s a 115B, thought that it was the same model. What`s the difference? sten sweden
  22. Sten

Marantz 1040 and 115

1040-115 Some pictures, and the diffuser paper are 21cm-7,5cm big. this help? sten sweden
  23. Sten

Marantz 1040 and 115

1040-115 Marantz Yess that would be a great help, but living in Sweden doesn`t help me find a similar unit to part.:no: Perhaps taking it apart and weld a bit of metal to the arm going into the knob could be done,,,,,, sten sweden
  24. Sten

Marantz 1040 and 115

1040-115 What the heck, I`we just spent the entire day replacing the lower bulbs and finally got it together. And now someone like to have a picture taken?????????? Kidding, of cource I can remove the cover and take a picture, but not now. It`s nighti nighti here in elk land. :boring...
  25. Sten

Marantz 1040 and 115

Marantz OK, anyone know how long it takes before I get the badge? sten sweden
Back
Top Bottom