Search results

1. Badco67

Having issue with my SMSL SU-9n

My SMSL SU-9n has developed an issue where after about a half hour the it starts to cut out constantly. I ran the signal to my computer without it and the problem goes away. I then hooked up my old Dacmagic 100 and there is no problem. Just wondering if anyone has had this issue.
  2. Badco67

Yamaha R-S700, this thing kicks butt!

I posted about this reciever, looking for any info on it as I was going to look at one, about a month ago. There was pretty much no response on it. Anyway, I ended up buying it, the seller was Tom who used to own Vintage Hi-Fi of Pittsburgh. At 100 watts per channel, it sounds great with my...
  3. Badco67

Yamaha R-S700

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this reciever. There is one for sale locally and just trying to get some input on it. Thanks!
  4. Badco67

My first step into the world of tubes. New to me Pilot 1060B.

For my first tast of tubes, I bought this Pilot 1060B amp that was pulled from the original portable set-up. I got it from a fellow AK member, but I forgot to ask what he goes by on here..duh! Other than the feet and 5 way binding posts he added, it's all original. I took the control panel and...
  5. Badco67

New to me Cornwall 1's

I have been wanting a set of Cornwalls for some time, but the steady increase in the price of them has kept me from that goal. Anyway, a pair popped up on the local CL for about half the price I've seen them going for with the description stating they sound great but the cabinets are going to...
  6. Badco67

Qobuz issues.

Does anyone else have problems with Qobuz going garbled and static sounding? I am running the desktop app and when it does this I shut the app and restart and it's okay again. I am using a DacMagic 100 dac from my PC to my reciever. It seems to do this more often when I'm trying to run another...
  7. Badco67

Klipsch Forte passive buzzing

I have a set of original Klipsch Fortes and I'm having a problem with one of the 12 inch passives buzzing with a sound like a blown out speaker. It's been moved in and out of each speaker with no difference. I've been over it with a fine tooth comb and can find no flaws in it. Any ideas or help...
  8. Badco67

Forte 12 inch passive buzzing

I have a set of original Fortes and the problem I have is one of the passives buzzes and sounds like a blown out speaker. It's been switched from speaker to speaker with no difference. I've gone over it with a fine tooth comb and can find no flaws in it. Any help or ideas why would be much...
  9. Badco67

Need Help With Wharfedale Speaker ID

Picked these Wharfedale speakers up off of C/L and can't find any info on them. They are 30x17x12 and, other than the attached pedestals, the cabs are in really nice shape. They are a 2 way, with a high and low frequency driver. The low driver has a cloth like surround in good shape and very...
  10. Badco67

Technics SA-5760 score and question

I saw this Technics SA-5760 on the local CL and called about it. 165 watts of power was just too tempting not to check out. Anyway, the story is one channel is out and the power switch does not work in that you can't shut it off. So i went and looked at it, made an offer and got it for...
  11. Badco67

Sansui SP-6100 speakers

I bought these off of CL for $65. These are in perfect shape,not a mark on them. They sound really good,clear highs and decent bass. Measure out at 25"h,15"w and 11"d. Has anybody seen or heard these and did i do ok?
  12. Badco67

New guy from Pittsburgh

Hello everybody, i'm Bill and have been lurking for about a year. Love the site and figured it was about time to join. My audio set-up consists of a Marantz 2250 reciever, Yamaha p-450 tt, Technics SL-PD867 cd changer,Marantz SD4000 cassette deck and Realistic 40-4024a Mach One speakers...
Back
Top Bottom