1. B

What I learned on Craigslist

LOL "They should go Fast " "posted: 16 days ago"
  2. B

What are you drinking now?

Blanton's Single Barrel. Me likey.:D
  3. B

Show us your Motorcycles

:thmbsp: I've got an F4 myself, it's up over 75000 miles since I bought it new in 2001. I keep telling myself I'll replace it, and I've had several other street legal bikes during the same time, but the rest of them go away and the Honda starts every time I put the key in and hit the button...
  4. B

Just cracked it. The jury is still out.
  5. B

Show us your Motorcycles

Nothing like a little RD cafe goodness to start the weekend... :thmbsp: I love the smell of premix in the mawnin! :drool:
  6. B

That has to feel like hell!
  7. B

Pics of your listening space

Those speakers are junk. Better send them to me for proper disposal... :drool:
  8. B

That bear looks abused. :(
  9. B

The Official *Technics SL-1200* Owners Club

Does that come under the heading of "If it ain't broke, fix it til it is?" :scratch2: Sorry for your loss, but I think the cartridge may have been a goner in the first place... it sounds like not only was the stylus bent, but the stylus suspension might have been bad also.
  10. B

In America, residential power comes in as 2 120v AC circuits that are 180 degrees out of phase, combining those 2 legs with a neutral/ground gives 240v. Across the Atlantic the distribution is the same, with roughly double the voltage, i.e. the power is 230v per phase.
  11. B

I'll be buying one this week! :thmbsp:
  12. B

Was going to PM but thought others might have the same question: What kind of TT light is that? :scratch2:
  13. B

Yup, that's the Chow coming through!
  14. B

No, but will a screen shot suffice? :D
  15. B

Migrating from eBay: L@@K!!! Aaand, I see we don't have a :facepalm: emoticon here. :no:
  16. B

I get cat pillow as Caterpillar... and maybe mud wrestling? :scratch2:
  17. B

I use an old dust cover with a towel over the edges for this, just make sure the tonearm lock is engaged and the platter is removed before you invert it.
  18. B

Show us your Motorcycles

Gotta love 'em dirty! :thmbsp: Also gotta hate the iPotato 4 picture quality!
  19. B

Show us your Motorcycles

Where was this picture taken? :scratch2:
  20. B

It is a straight circuit from the right channel connections on the headshell to the PC board under the tonearm mount, and from the PC board to the RCA plug. Turn the unit over and unscrew the feet, then pull all 28 screws out from the base of the turntable housing and the bottom will lift off...
  21. B

Who's listening to FM Tonight? What tuner?

Any chance to get that Yagi up on top of the hill? Height will make all the difference in the world...
  22. B

/Tommy Chong voice: Wow, far out man! :smoke:
  23. B

Speyside single malt:The Glenrothes 1995, 2014 bottling. :drool: Good with a few drops of water, will be tasting some neat in a bit. :yes: Happy New Years, y'all!
  24. B

Interesting straight, even more interesting with a cube of ice. :thmbsp:
  25. B

That was your mistake. That, and feeling obligated. <edit> If they're serious, have them put down a deposit via Paypal. It doesn't have to be the whole price, just enough to make them not back out. Selling on CL is a business, not a gathering of friends, so treat it as such.
Back
Top Bottom