Search results

1. jj20030

kyocera r-861 volume slider ?

thanks, i have the r 461 too and a very nice receiver that ill do when i get a can , i did notice a slight sound when i turned it the other day but nothing that is a real issue yet,, do it while i have the 861 hooked up
  2. jj20030

revive old thread , i kinda put my r 861 in closet and took out today to hook up. ive read it may be hard to get to the slider to dexoit/faderlube etc, one thing ive found out is it will cut out when sliding and when it does keep playing it will eventually cut out on a channel.this is on the...
  3. jj20030

Marantz prices are up,up,up!!!!!!

As a collector and high end seller of Marantz here are my observations. Most of my customers are like me. We grew up in the 70's owning what a kid in high school back then could afford. Fast forward many years later and fortunately now we can afford that vintage audio piece that eluded us for...
  4. jj20030

my 861 has started a static/cut out on the left speaker , i thought i read the slider was a problem with these, does anyone know about these and is it a dexoit thing or what else? plays ok then boom etc,,,
  5. jj20030

marantz 2330b excellent packing job

wanted to post here about my 2330b bob packed well to ship to me ( http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/marantz-2330b.743126/ )
  6. jj20030

realistic receiver

not any kind of tech. how would i test it?
  7. jj20030

realistic receiver

thats what i was told and the potentiometer to tune was VR 203 and found it and couldnt get it to light up on etc,, it picks up stations even weaker was very well otherwise, maybe the mono/stereo switch is out? theres a potentiometer vr 202 next to it but i didnt go messing with it,, yet,, lol
  8. jj20030

realistic receiver

not that i can tell . i can tell on my kyocera there is
  9. jj20030

realistic receiver

have a sta 2000d that seems to not work in stereo/ light doesnt come on for stereo and dolby lights out/ i know it wont do dolby but its out. seems to play in stereo on cd or youtube video music, guy told me maybe a walkman tuner to help pull the station in better and wouldnt need an antenna but...
  10. jj20030

Show us your Realistic (Radio Shack) stuff

ran across this thread and was wondering if any akers service realistic receivers? was looking for a sta-2100 already ready but incase i run across one that needs recap/replace stuff/clean up, etc,, anyone here that does the work?
  11. jj20030

Kyocera R-861 receiver- impressions and pictures

was going to get some banana plugs for my kyocera r-861,, went to rat shack here and guy says what size? wonder if anyone can recommend a brand and know what size this receiver takes? think ratshack was very proud of theirs~ :nono:
  12. jj20030

900.00 out of pocket loss for receiver?

yup, he does seem willing and i really dont want to pursue payal etc,, with the above offer i submitted i also offered him to repair the unit since it wasnt working as suppose to as he admitted for some reason it was blowing fuses, i ask him to repair it and ill pay to have it shipped back...
  13. jj20030

well, i sent him an offer to take a 100.00 less that he originally said my refund would be when i sent it back for the damage shown and forget ups. if he refuses ill contact paypal, thanks all for the suggestions
  14. jj20030

he sent it to me, it was ok until it broke see my op,, i then sent it back ups because that who he sent it to me from, he is claiming damage from shipping from me back. i bubble wrapped it twice, use all kinds of Styrofoam/top and botton all sides and peanuts and cardboard corners extra, i cant...
  15. jj20030

i didnt choose to pay fee or not, he sent me an invoice already made up with paypal and i paid, it doesnt show fee but price and shipping and total to pay. When you pay with PayPal on any website PayPal Purchase Protection covers you if you have a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is...
  16. jj20030

i mentioned this and he said " I agree. From my perspective, I was delivered a damaged unit. Someone needs to compensate me for that fact. You paid for insurance to cover the damage that occurred. In my long history of shipping, I have never heard of UPS denying a claim because an item was...
  17. jj20030

guy emailed back and says, " Sorry, but the damage was definitely caused by UPS. You'll need to re-submit the claim. I can provide a picture of the back of the unit prior to shipment. " so i resubmitted the claim which will take a few more weeks before i hear anything im sure, so :no: by...
  18. jj20030

i bought a receiver from an audio business in California , used it one day and turned i off. turned back on and nothing, dead, so the guarantee if i was unhappy etc money back, so i contact the company asap, agreed to terms of restocking fee etc, taking a loss already but get most my $$$ back...
  19. jj20030

new to me fisher 500c

im not a real audio person per say to give any impressions on things except i know thew bass is deep, clear different sounds of instruments coming though, right now all i have is a pair of pioneer thats listed in my signature but rajoo has a pair of dynacos a25's that he did some upgrading to...
  20. jj20030

new to me fisher 500c

bought a 500c from Maicobmw from bartertown had him send it straight to sony6060 to update everything and he did a great job! looks great and sounds are amazing, thanks guys! :yes: :music:
  21. jj20030

Free stereo if you are bulletproof

im sure the snow shoveling makes up for that,lol
  22. jj20030

stereo cabinet / racks etc

ran across this today http://www.furniturevisit.org/ajax/d-3-sub-30409-key-30432.html
  23. jj20030

thanks all, looks like the biggest thing on rack will be a marantz 2330b, didnt think about the heat inside with the glass doors so now looks like a salamander type etc,, not any amish round these parts but do have a good carpenter/cabinet makers ill check with
  24. jj20030

was looking to get a rack to put my stereo in/ cd/dvd player etc, any stores/ websites anyone can suggest to look for something, the stereo id like maybe a cabinet that has a clear glass door to try to keep dust out , since i live in an old house with hardwoods and gets dusty thanks :yes:
  25. jj20030

my new kenwood 8010 " problem "

it was working for an hour after hooking it up, i turned it off, i left for an hour, came back turned it on and dead, only life was fm light and stereo light both on but dim , fm signal meter and strength meter looked to be working when you turned channel but no sound and no other lights on...
Back
Top Bottom