Search results

1. J

I use my KN 7044 as 4 channel amplifier. I have a Kenwood 7001 tuner, 8011 denoiser and a 6060A...

I use my KN 7044 as 4 channel amplifier. I have a Kenwood 7001 tuner, 8011 denoiser and a 6060A scope connected to the KN 7044. I don't know if you can connect a KA 7002 amplifier to the KN 7044. I did buy a service manual for the 7044 from Ebay several years ago. I don't think I have an...
  2. J

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

Marantz 4100 Quadradial Marantz 4100 on its intial power up test. I changed a few fuse lamps and did the usual cleaning of the controls. Interior was a little dusty but not bad.
  3. J

Show us your Technics stuff

Technics model 630, 630T Stereo Cassette Decks
  4. J

Your Favorite Audio Piece -STRICTLY BY LOOKS

My new favorite amp Rotel RA1312 I just have to change the vu meter bulbs. I just have figure how to get to them. The look sealed in the meter assembly. The service manual doesnt help. I will have to unsolder them and see what happens. That Mitsubishi amp/meter combo is next on my list...
  5. J

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

Kenwood KA-2000 and KT-1000 saved from the landfill. I didnt realize that there was a left and right volume. I thought the back control was the balance control. This little amp sure can get LOUD. After cleaning the pots and switches it works well.
  6. J

Beauty is NOT only skin deep! Show your amps with the top off!

Kenwood KA-6004 needed a new speaker protection relay. I was checking the dc offset.
  7. J

Beauty is NOT only skin deep! Show your amps with the top off!

Kenwood KA-7300 with some new caps on the protection board. It was pretty clean inside I just cleaned it out with compressed medical air. It works good.
  8. J

Kenwood KA-7300 under the hood. It was nice and clean.
  9. J

Kenwood KA-7300 and KR-6140A posing for photos. I had just installed some new caps in the KA-7300 protection circuit and tried the KR-6140A after its initial inspection, cleaning and checking the DC offset.
  10. J

Show Me Your Sansui!

Sansui QRX-5500 with a syringe of Deoxit. I find it easier to dispense than the plastic bottle. It gives me more control and accuracy.
  11. J

What's Pioneer in your rig?

Pioneer QA-800 4 Channel Amplifier The amplifier was missing the volume cap so I expanded a beer cap to fit.
  12. J

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Sony TA-1055 & ST-5055 Nice Pair! :music:
  13. J

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

Sony TA-1055 amplifier, very nice conditon.
  14. J

Post a Picture of your Tape Deck - Decks

Technics 630T Nice condition Technics 630T. It needs belts and it has a slidding door to cover the cassette bay. The owner thought he had lost the door but it was stuck on the other side.
  15. J

This photo shows the soldering iron heating up that 40 year old grease. I still had to pry it off the shaft.
  16. J

Akai 202D-SS Akai 202D-SS Reel to Reel in nice condition. It needs to be serviced, the pinch roller wont engage.
  17. J

Teac 3340S Teac 3340S RR came with factory box, Teac cleaning kit and 7 Maxell recorded reels. I still has the warranty sticker (2 years) also the owners manual, brochure and another empty reel. I looked like it was never used. I did have to remove and regrease the pinch roller arm. It...
  18. J

:smoke:800A Amplifier and PreAmp, 9100 Tuner and CF 700 Cassette Deck. Welcoming the QL 600 Quadralizer Amplier.
  19. J

I finally cleaned off the smoke residue. I think it protected the face plate it is very clean. Other than a few small scratches the unit is pristine. I changed out the bulbs cleaned the switches and reglued the metal knob covers. Its always nice to get equipment that hasn't been abused.
  20. J

I ended up taking of the face plate which made it a lot easier to clean. I used hot water and Dawn dish soap with a toothbrush. I came of much easier than the knobs. I am soaking the stubborn one in hot water and then toothbrush and soap. I am almost done cleaning it.
  21. J

I realize that acetone may remove the lettering I was going to be careful. I have been using hot soapy water with a tooth brush. The unit is in very good conition other than the nicotine coating. I have bougth other equipment that had cigarette residue but it came off easier than this unit...
  22. J

Pioneer Quads
  23. J

PIoneer QL-600 Quadralizer Amp This Pioneer must have lived in a very smokey enviroment. This is supposed to be silver, when I started cleaning the knob pasties and it turned silver I thought I was stripping off a layer o f color. Then I realized its smoke residue, nicotine. I can...
  24. J

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

:banana:
  25. J

Waving the TRIO flag

Trio KA-7002
Back
Top Bottom