Search results

1. S

Marantz 4300 No fm reception

yes dolby is set to off .I will double check but I am pretty sure I was recieving 13 vdc at two different pins on the if board.
  2. S

I have checked The tuner ,if board and the multiplex all have 13vdc readings.I tried physically looking for broken wiring . Could not find any
  3. S

Okay I will check it out .
  4. S

On the tuner p100 board the only pin were I get a voltage reading is J104 of 13.8 volts. All the the other pins have 0 volts . Any thoughts? I tried cleaning the L105 oscillator and the fm muting pot on the back of the reciever that yeilded no results.
  5. S

I checked the continuity to of the wiring from the antenna outputs to the front end and it is fine. I am just a hobbyist and unfortunately do not have a signal tracer .I guess I will check the transistors on the front end next I dont remember seeing any caps on that board .
  6. S

I am working on a marantz 4300.So far I have replaced the vd1212 with two 1n4148 in series that was giving me problems in the phono section .I then started to test other functions on the unit and realized the fm was not working . I hooked up an antenna and the signal meter does not move at all...
  7. S

JVC JR-S400 mkII needs help!

Did you ever find a replacement relay from mouser ? I need one for my unit .Was wondering if you had a part number?
  8. S

Yamaha CA-610 II delayed relay

Yeah it is installed properly . I have never had this much trouble with a piece of equipment. I first want to say thanks for trying to help me out . I think I am going to take a break from it for the time being.
  9. S

Im pretty sure that was the same way it was installed . so by connecting it to chassis ground it is just a matter of polarity or does the end of the positive lead have to be connected to another area on the board
  10. S

swapped out tr577 . no changes .I am not sure what you mean by positve lead to chassis ground . I did check the polarity it appears to be installed properly unless there is a mistake on the board.
  11. S

I swapped out tr576 . it did not resolve the problem
  12. S

So should I try to swap out tr576? or do you think its something else?
  13. S

yes you are right . I typed that wrong base is 0.16v emitter is 0.8 . I checked f571 it is good.
  14. S

577 b= -.08v c= -1v e= -0.16v
  15. S

574 - base to chassis- 0v, collector to chassis, 9.5v emitter to chassis 0v 575- base to chassis 0v, collector to chassis -.016v ,emitter to chassis 0v 576- base to collector 4.83v,collector to chassis 0.16v,emitter to chassis 0v
  16. S

I replaced c584,582 and 581 earlier.but it didnt solve the issue
  17. S

I am getting about -70v on the emitter to chassis,-70v base to chassis and about -40v collector to chassis
  18. S

I just want to make sure I do this measurement correctly . so measure emitter to the chassis,collector to chassis, and base to chassis for tr 572?
  19. S

I have tested tp2 and tp4 to e and both test around 11.0 mv
  20. S

I know this is an older thread but I am having similar issues .The service manual is not really the most user friendly. First off r408 was burnt out and from what I can see the value is not shown in the manual. My relay does not click on . If I bridge the collector and emitter on tr578 or on...
  21. S

Marantz sr9000g P700 board resistor burnout

I purchase a not working marantz sr9000g with the intentions of restoring it . The main fuse was blown along with the the main outputs . I replaced the main output transistors ,mv 13 diode, and any transistors that were shorted and also replaced the electrolytics while I was in there. The...
  22. S

Marantz 2225 DIAL RESTRING HELP!!!

I am currently trying to restring the dial on a marantz 2225 .The service manual shows a diagram without really any explanation. I have restrung dial cords before but the ones that I have done before started and ended at the tuning drum where according to the diagram this unit starts and ends on...
  23. S

Bose 4401 issues

I took the face off and realized there was also another nut holding in on there both nuts were really rusty . Well guess I will just wait now until the the new pot arrives.
  24. S

Bose 4401 issues

I was going to take a look at the existing volume control today .what is the best way to get that sucker off ? I removed the nut that I thought was holing it to the face but it appears there are tabs bent also holing it in place . Will I have to remove the face for better access?
  25. S

Bose 4401 issues

I think this was the only one they had available but here is a link to the listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/Potentiometer-4x-Ganged-250K-Ohm-Tapped-CTS-220314-2-1377431-NOS-Qty-1-/131957499772?hash=item1eb947a77c:g:1R8AAOSwaB5XoQMe
Back
Top Bottom