Search results

1. opa1

Happy Birthday Wardsweb!

Happy Birthday!
  2. opa1

Triangle Borea BRO3

Haven't tried these on the tube system yet. I'm using a Aiyima T9 Pro with great results.
  3. opa1

Triangle Borea BRO3

New set arrived today. These survived the shipping. Just connected them and there is a big difference to the B6. I'll burn them in a few days.
  4. opa1

Triangle Borea BRO3

Ordered a new set from a different vendor. Mahogany this time instead of walnut. Costs a bit more too.
  5. opa1

Triangle Borea BRO3

My Bro3's came in. They look really nice. I connected them up and one speaker distorts in the woofer section. Looks like the shipper tossed them around a bit. The foam packing was cracked in a few places. So back they go. From the little bit I heard from the good speaker I really liked. Guess...
  6. opa1

Triangle Borea BRO3

I like the Elac B6. My room is small and the rear ports on the B6 make set up a challenge. I'm hoping the Bro3 cleans up the mid/top and bass.
  7. opa1

Triangle Borea BRO3

Ordered a pair. Arriving today! I have the Elac B6. I'll see how they compare.
  8. opa1

Happy Birthday Ehoove

I got false info! :) Anyway it's all good!
  9. opa1

Happy Birthday Ehoove

I could be wrong. :) Guess he will let me know.
  10. opa1

Happy Birthday Ehoove

Happy Birthday @ehoove ! :)
  11. opa1

Happy Birthday dgwojo!

Happy Birthday!
  12. opa1

What SE to build

Found the link: Musical Power Supplies, Inc. - Products You're correct. The tested OPTs are: OT10SE-HF-5K-SPEC: 21H primary L at 0mA 160 Ohms DCR THD at 2W/1kHz 2.5% Power at 35Hz 10% THD - 1.92W OT10SE-HF-5K: 20H primary L at 0mA 160 Ohms DCR THD at 2W/1kHz 1.53% Power at 35Hz 10% THD - 1.65W
  13. opa1

What SE to build

And you don't have to wait a month or two! :)
  14. opa1

What SE to build

You might check these out. OT10SE-VC87 Single Ended Output Transformer 12VA 5K,7Kohm:4/8/16 60mA | eBay Tested: 5K Tape Machine OTs Tested | Page 2 | HiFi Haven
  15. opa1

Happy Birthday opa1!

Thanks everyone. Had a great day. Went fishing then came home to a surprise party. Bbq brisket, sausage, potato salad, German chocolate cake, pecan pie and more. I'm pooped. :)
  16. opa1

Show us your flea-watts amps!

6V6 driving a 6V6. 4watts of SE goodness.
  17. opa1

Harman Kardon HK20

Thats a clean pair of mono blocks! Nice!
  18. opa1

2N3005H Transistor

I see where the confusion came from. My typo. Its a 2n3055-TO-3. It has2N3055 stamped on top. Thanks for the help! :)
  19. opa1

2N3005H Transistor

It has a few Motorolas. The rest have ST markings, or worn off. 2N3055 It has two terminals. Should be a SCR. No transistor outline. Thanks for the links. I don't know the voltage ratings. I know I set it to run at 23v when warmed up.
  20. opa1

2N3005H Transistor

Ok. Any suggestions?
  21. opa1

2N3005H Transistor

My John Linsley Hood amp has 2- 2N3055H and 4- MJ2955 transistors. There are a bunch of them on the market. I'm wanting to know a good brand to buy. One of the 2N3055H has gone out. So, I'm going to replace them all.
  22. opa1

Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

PC/Tidal/Jitterbug/Topping D30/JDS Atom/ Grado SR60x. Not a bad pairing. :)
  23. opa1

Happy Birthday opa1!

Thanks for the BD wishes. It's been a great day! :)
  24. opa1

Happy Birthday guiller!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. opa1

Happy Birthday opa1!

Thanks everyone! Hope to make it a good day.
Back
Top Bottom