Search results

1. TranCanCook

Scored a Sansui g9000!

Scored a sansui g-9000 on cl a few weeks ago and was able to test it barely by jimmying the speaker wires into the speaker terminals. Everything checked out ok and sound was coming through his small test speakers he had. I bought it anyways since it was half price of what was going on ebay...
  2. TranCanCook

any list of good threads/info on how to find a short on a board?

Looking for some good resources on how to locate a short on a board/s with some minimal tools: Was going to try something like the link below but not sure if that would be a good approach to use. Got a marantz 2240 that I was in the middle of recapping but didn't notice one of the wires broke...
  3. TranCanCook

Marantz 2240 P700 board recap and transistor replacement question

Newb here needing some help on trying to identify the 4 black transistor parts with the 3 legs on the p700 driver board. I plan to order these as backup in case replacing the caps doesn't resolve the issue I am having with this marantz. My tech recommended I replace the caps and these...
  4. TranCanCook

ADS L1590 and PA-1 owners manual/ Sportsbil.com

There is currently no owners manual on ADS sportsbil collective website for the L1590 and the PA-1 amps. I currently scored both speakers with bi amps with manuals and would like to add these on the ADS repository. Anyone know how to get in touch with website so these can be added. I'm sure a...
  5. TranCanCook

ADS L1590 with PA-1 amps - want to use for Home theater and stereo use

Just scored a pair of ADS L1590 with PA-1 amps attached in the rear of each speakers. I want to have the flexibility to use the speakers in a home theater setup and stereo use. Looking for a worthy preamp to do that. I know using them for home theater use won't do it justice but seeing what my...
Back
Top Bottom