Search results

1. tenor39

Definitive CR-2020 mod list?

I've read just about every thread here and on other sites about mods to this baby. I'm wondering if there is anything else that could be done while it's apart, such as using 1% MF's in the phono stage, putting in lower noise transistors in the pre amps, etc. I have a lot of experience with...
  2. tenor39

X-202-B dash knob caps

I need 4 brass dash (line) knob caps and one entire knob for my X-202-B and FM-100-B, but everything I've seen on the 'net has the dash on the face of the cap. Mine have the dash on the bevel edge of the cap. They appear to be original Fisher, as even the concentric knobs have them. What gives...
  3. tenor39

Coupling caps for Fisher tube gear?

I have 5 mint pieces of early Fisher tube gear: - X-100 - 100-R - MPX-200 - X-202-B - FM-100-B What is the consensus on replacement signal coupling caps for this era? The old paper-in-oil caps are long past their due. However, I don't want to use some generic Polypropylene cap to replace them...
  4. tenor39

Port tuning in HPM-100?

Has anyone played around with the port tuning in the HPM-100? I'm betting that it's not optimal and I don't have my test gear readily available for this.
Back
Top Bottom