Search results

1. S

anyone know what these are?

they look just like a pair of advents I had. mine had a 10 inch woofer and about 1" soft dome tweeter. good sounding speakers (I had to put new surrounds on mine) :scratch2:
  2. S

How Many Separate pieces of Gear do you own?

I vote in at the 100-200 range :music: I have been working on selling some gear off but I am still a big time pack rat. :dunno:
  3. S

2 hours remaining...

darn I live right by that ebay store :( about 15 mins away. oh well I will find a pair
  4. S

help identify these speakers (pictures)

The media play store by my place has these all over the store...sound nice to me I always find my self looking at them when I go there lol :scratch2: :music: ~mike~ :music:
  5. S

Imagine treating KEFs in this way!.......

atleast they are not asking a million bucks for them.... :dunno: :music: ~mike~ :music:
  6. S

BIC Venturi FORMULA 6 thoughts?

I was checking out speakers on the bay and seen a pair of BIC venturi F6's and was wondering if any one has these and what there thoughts are about them? look like very nice speakers to me,I really like the mid mounted coaxial on the woofers.. I will have to keep an eye out for a pair local...
  7. S

Best built speakers

I like the way the CS 99A's look and in my mind some great sounding speakers. :yes:
  8. S

toroidal winding machines...need help!?

thanks for the reply I will follow up on some of your ideas. I am located just out side Pittsburgh PA. ~mike~
  9. S

toroidal winding machines...need help!?

Hi I recently bought out a small transformer building company in my area a wile back and everything has been sitting in the corner of my shop and thought I would ask about them on here and see what happens... the plates on the machines say Toroidal winder,boesch manufacturing co.inc. Dan...
  10. S

nova woofers...what is it?

mine have thoes paper heavy cones with some kind of stone type material by the dust caps and some kinda foam surrounds I really like the nova speakers (most of them) great bang for the buck speakers.
  11. S

nova woofers...what is it?

One type of speakers I have always liked are the older nova speakers like the 7B ect.. Any ways they used some type of foam of the woofers that does not seem to rot... Does any one know what type of foam it is? Can you buy surrounds made of this material?
  12. S

Pioneer HPM-100s - Who has them?

I have had my pair for about two years paid 100 bucks of them. I have them hooked up to my spec 1 and spec 2 along with a pair of large advents and a pair of clements RB 8.0 mark II,the hpms get the most use for sure. I love the power they can handle and the clean clear sound even when I...
  13. S

volume pot needed for spec-1 pre

hello my spec 1 is in need of a volume rotary switch :tears: any one know were to get one? thanks ~mike~
  14. S

aura bass shakers?

I have the plain ones I can only imagine what the pros will do....wanted to try out the plain ones before tossing the cash for the pros if these hold up I will pick up some pros also. I'm thinking 4 should rattle my sofa pretty well its about....5 feet long has alot of nice places for...
  15. S

Speaker surface

I had carpet and pulled it up when I repainted my sound room and before I put new carpet down I decided to see what it sounded like with the speakers sitting on hard wood flooring sounded 10 times better. I had to add some sound pads to the walls to get rid of the echo I haven't...
  16. S

aura bass shakers?

This is my first post here and hope to hang around more,tons of great info!!! Any one have any aura bass shakers and if so what are some cool ideas on were too mount them? I just picked up a pair pretty cheap on ebay 28 bucks shipped (I believe he has more listed) Just looking on...
Back
Top Bottom