Search results

1. S

Noah Schumacher (BigVoyevoda, Hallo-Fi Electronics, Vintage Audio Restorations) Being Investigated

I am glad to see this thief finally get arrested. I will never forget the ordeal I had to go through in dealing with this mental psychological degenerate in order to get my SANSUI QRX 9001 back. I have learned my lesson though. I hope he spends some real jail time! :D
  2. S

Noah Schumacher (BigVoyevoda, Hallo-Fi Electronics, Vintage Audio Restorations) Being Investigated

Good humor but more than likely Noah should check himself in for MENTAL ILLNESS!!! :yikes:
  3. S

I feel you brother! You deserve a response back and your MARANTZ 2600 back. Hopefully you will be able to recover your gear back!!! Keep pushing!!!
  4. S

Attention Audiophiles: My SANSUI QRX 9001 is very thankful that this wanted fugitive, con artist and thief Noah Schumacher never laid it's dirty scam hands on it to perform any kind of electronic surgery. After lots of pressure, anxiety and many months later it was returned to its agonizing...
  5. S

You mean Noah Tara and Adam Schumacher are not the same? I thought they were into this together...same mindset hmmmm... I am getting confused. It must be a cover up!!
  6. S

I thought that arguing with Noah ( the degenerate burned piece of electrical feces), in Facebook, internet forums, emails, and on the phone would not get me anywhere. I did this for months and months and even the AG of Oklahoma told me it was a waste of time on my part to pursue the return of my...
  7. S

Hopefully, people that fail for Noah's ( the degenerate piece of burned electrical piece of feces) scams, including myself, can get back their unreturned units since most of the unopened boxes or not all should have a return label address. I would love to find out that this CROOK finds himself...
  8. S

Realistic STA-2100D Repair and Restoration

Joint "My Stereo Gear" in FB and posted about 4 to 5 articles with photos with my vintage gear, just like everyone does on this site. Received tens of likes from members. There was one post where a member was posting how he went about fixing his receiver. I commented to his post " Did you get...
  9. S

I usually buy or sell items on ebay but this time I had to send an email to the ebay community under electronics, and who ever reads it reads it. This con artist below has to be exposed!!! Noah Schumacher STAVROCK Enthusiast 02-03-2019 05:29:15 PM Everyone on the ebay community be...
  10. S

Well if I would have read Trucker's posting before I would not have sent my Sansui QRX 9001 receiver to Noah the scum, the liar, the sick mind. However, this thread was closed and it should have never been! Anyways I have learned my lesson for sure! It will never happen again! Hopefully, Noah...
  11. S

I had to go back to Facebook to retrieve my communication between NOAH THE SCUM and myself regarding the restoration of my Sansui QRX 9001. Of course NOAH THE SCUM never touched it. As you might have read in my previous comments in dealing with this SCUM I had to file a complaint with the BBB of...
  12. S

AWESOME!!!
  13. S

Reading your story, in dealing with this degenerate piece of unknown feces called Noah Schumacher, brings back very stressful memories that I had to endure in order to get back my Sansui QRX 9001. I really like the way in the context you were communicating with this SCUM. After the turnaround...
  14. S

THIS IS EXACTLY RIGHT! THAT'S WHAT I HAD TO DO AND FINALLY I GOT MY SANSUI QRX 9001 AND MY MONEY BACK!!! YOU HAVE TO KEEP UP THE PRESSURE, FILE CHARGES WITH THE BBB. YOU CAN'T BE NICE WITH HIM. YOU HAVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE!!! WHEN COMMUNICATING WITH A SCUM OF HIS NATURE YOUR LANGUAGE MUST CONTAIN...
  15. S

BEWARE: Noah Schumacher - ALERT

This is what I posted in his facebook page and also responded to people's replies: FACTS: Alerts & Actions for: Owner Noah Schumacher 605 Left Fork RdBoulder CO 80302-9252 303-444-4210 /Alternate Business Names https://analogesoteric.com/ Previous business names: • Jahrgang Audio Analysis •...
  16. S

Hmmm! If I showed up at his place I am pretty sure it wouldn't only be to have a word with him! I am afraid I would be featured in the "Next 48 hours" location Boulder CO or America's Most Wanted! So, I'd rather stay put :)
  17. S

This is what I had to do to put pressure on him: I filed a complaint with the AG of Oklahoma and then they contacted the AG of Wisconsin. In the meantime I started slowly with this scumbag Noah, contacting him through facebook messaging, emails, and phone calls. I would ask him if there was any...
  18. S

Mac4100HK930: You're in the same boat I was when I sent him my Sansui QRX 9001. This is what I had to do to put pressure on him: I filed a complaint with the AG of Oklahoma and then they contacted the AG of Wisconsin. In the meantime I started slowly with this scumbag Noah, contacting him...
  19. S

I hope you have received your units by now cause Noah is an unprofessional lying incompetent jerk!

I hope you have received your units by now cause Noah is an unprofessional lying incompetent jerk!
  20. S

Guys I finally got my Sansui QRX 9001 back in one piece from this unprofessional and corrupt Noah. A month later I also received a certified Money Order for $365.00. This was the difference from $475.00 of what it cost this crook Noah to sent it back to me. The box that had my receiver had...
  21. S

Sansui 1000a Receiver

STAY AWAY FROM NOAH SCHUMACHER OR HALLO FI ELECTRONICS. He still has my Sansui QRX 9001 since November 10 2016 and will not return calls. I am opening a case against this con artist! I was so DUMB to get lured into his ebay ads! Live and learn! NOAH IS A CON ARTIST!!!!
  22. S

STAY AWAY FROM NOAH SCHUMACHER OR HALLO FI ELECTRONICS. He still has my Sansui QRX 9001 since November 10 2016 and will not return calls. I am opening a case against this con artist! I was so DUMB to get lured into his ebay ads!
  23. S

At 202

Sansui AT-202 Hello there fellow audiophiles! I wish I could find an owner's manual for this unit AT-202 Timer. I would like to hook it up to my existing set up that I'm using. That is a Sansui G-901, Sansui Equalizer SE-8X, Tape deck D-95M and a Sansui FR-4060, and of course Sansui SP Z9II...
Back
Top Bottom