Search results

1. whitey

Radio shack Optimus 7 1973 floor speakers

They are closed in the back. Made from 3/4 mdf, glued and screwed. They fit so snugly that when the base of the speaker is inserted into the stand you have to push the speaker down to force the air out. One could fill the base with sand if you wish.
  2. whitey

Realistic Optimus 7

Hi folks, Haven't been here for a while but need some help with valuation of these speakers. They've been recapped and function perfectly. Even still have the plugs for the RCA receptacle. Some scratches on the top but i will refinish with several coats of lacquer before i sell (I'm a painter...
  3. whitey

Radio shack Optimus 7 1973 floor speakers

Stands I made for mine.
  4. whitey

Need help with speaker cabinet design.

Hi all, it's been quite some time since I've been here but I'm hoping you guys can help. I've been sitting on a pair Goodmans Triaxiom 212C for a while and have decided to built a set of cabinets for them. I've found a pic and diagram of the cabinet that I'm going to build but am confused by...
  5. whitey

"Philthy" Phil Taylor of Motorhead, dead at 61.

Bummer. One of my favourite shows I saw in the early eighties. Fist, Krokus and Motorhead.
  6. whitey

The Bluegrass and Newgrass Playlist

The Tillers, one of my favorites.
  7. whitey

Signing out

Never used to but with the new site every day.
  8. whitey

If you like the Doors , check out this new band ... The Cuckoos

When I first heard "The River" by the nineties Canadian rock trio The Tea Party I thought it was like watching Jim Morrisons son. www.tagtele.com/videos/voir/37693/
  9. whitey

member solutions / finds on how to navigate the new AK forum software

Tried that. Works half the time. Sometimes no.
  10. whitey

member solutions / finds on how to navigate the new AK forum software

When I click on a multi page thread that I have never read before it always takes me to the last post. Is there a way to stop that. I kind of like starting at the beginning. Thanks.
  11. whitey

New Onkyo receiver!

I have an 8050 and for the most part I'm happy. Sounds good, looks good. I like that I can load a usb and drop it in the front and let it play for hours. But...it has run hot a few times and on occasion it has developed a hum. Sad, because I was considering buying the M5000R and the P3000R.
  12. whitey

Audiokarma has a new look and feel

Thank you! never thought to click the arrow.
  13. whitey

Audiokarma has a new look and feel

One thing I noticed that is missing the drop down for page choice if you are searching a multi page thread.
  14. whitey

Weather proofing your Satellite dish, RainX

Try a super hydrophobic paint such as Never Wet or Ultra Dry. Look on YouTube, there are some cool videos.
  15. whitey

Do you like the new format???

A resounding NO from me!
  16. whitey

Turning British again with an ONIX A60

Linda's gonna be mad at you!;)
  17. whitey

It's back!

Slight understatement...
  18. whitey

Bye For Now....

Last
  19. whitey

Bye For Now....

Dammit!
  20. whitey

Kyrocera Audiophile Turntable on Phoenix CL

Resistance is futile!
  21. whitey

Bye For Now....

Am I last?
  22. whitey

AK 2 day shut down.

I just finished jack-hammering almost all of the concrete in my yard. This weekend I get to move about ten tons to the local concrete recycler. Fun Fun.
  23. whitey

Kyrocera Audiophile Turntable on Phoenix CL

Here's another... http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/ele/5199406808.html technically cheaper because of the CDN dollar. Would be 175 USD.
  24. whitey

New around here

Welcome. Not some good stuff. More like you ever wanted to know and then some.:music:
  25. whitey

Help a father out...

Now if there was only a button you guys could click to change the attitude of a know it all teenager.:scratch2:
Back
Top Bottom