Search results

1. bichitus

Excellent review and information of Shure V15 Type VxMR

The article is long but worth reading. https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/shure-v15-type-vxmr-phono-cartridge/
  2. bichitus

Technics SL-100C will arrive August 19!!!

No affiliation, not mine!!! for informational purpose only!! https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2022/08/15/technics-sl-100c-direct-drive-turntable-announcements/
  3. bichitus

Rogers Studio 1 identification capacitor

Hi friends, I need help from you about it. Recently I was lucky to find and buy these speakers (Rogers Studio 1) in an Estate sale without tested them. All drivers are original , the kef T27 tweeter, celestion tweeters and the Roger's woofers. In my home I tested them and they are working but...
  4. bichitus

Technics announced a new version of its direct-drive SL-1200 turntable.

Technics will released a new version of the 1200G, the 1200GAE (black version). The GAE will cost $3,999 when it goes on sale next month. Wow!!! Crazy price for a 1200!!!!
  5. bichitus

The first album Of Pink Floyd was released today, 50 years ago!!!

"The Piper at the Gates of dawm", the golden achievement of Syd Barrett and one of the best psychedelic rock album ever, was released today (08/05/67), 50 years ago. Lucifer Sam. Syd's siam cat.
  6. bichitus

Fairfax "Wall of sound" speakers

https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/ele/6016425182.html I saw these speakers today, very interesting design, but apparently one speaker has different woofers with respect the other. By the way, NOT mine, NOT affiliation.
  7. bichitus

Speaker ID please.

anyone reconize these speakers? They have a emblem And the grilled have strange shape, they are not flat.
  8. bichitus

A very special Technics SL-1100A

Hi all Ak members , I have several turntables but the last week I saw in CL this turntable and I won't miss this opportunity. I called a young lady and she told me the turntable was her father that passed away and she want to sell it. Also , she told me the turntable was in good condition, after...
  9. bichitus

Anyone can help me ID this Grado Cartridge?

Hi people here in Audiokarma, recently I bought an Vintage Denon turntable model DP-1200 that came with a Grado cartridge but it doesn't has any identification, the body of the cartridge is white color (bone color) with the back in silver color and logo JG and letters in silver color at the...
  10. bichitus

Pro-Ject 6 PerspeX ?

Hi Ak people, I have an opportunity of buy locally an used but apparently in very good condition a Pro-Ject 6 PerspeX, I don't know anything about these Pro-Ject Turntables and I really appreciate if someone here can give any information about it. Also, I want to know a just price for pay it...
  11. bichitus

I found three little "gems"

Three weeks ago I found in a thrift store a Technics SL-10 with a realistic cartridge. I couldn't tested it because it didn't have power cord but I found one in my house and.... I was lucky, it works perfectly!!!, very good turntable, it had several scratches on the plastic lid but I polished...
  12. bichitus

Anyone Heard about the JBL Lacquer series speakers?

Hi AK members, I want to know if anyone heard these speakers, I tried to get information in the web but they are very rare and hard to find information about it. Only I know JBL made 4 models (L20TBQ, L60TBQ, L80TBQ and L100TBQ). I want to know because someone want to sell a pair of these...
  13. bichitus

Very rare speakers!

Don't mine. No affiliation. I don't have room for them maybe another AK member. http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/ele/5265477401.html
  14. bichitus

Another Turntable but I couldn't let pass...DENON DP-75!!!

The last Saturday, I saw in the craigslist.org an ad that said: Denon DK-110 vinyl record player antique, works!! ($899). By the photos looked in good condition and I saw it was a Denon DP-75! It was in Pompano Beach, Fl (35 miles away), immediately I went there. When I got to the paw...
  15. bichitus

Speakers ID

Hi Ak members, I was a local thrity store and saw these speakers, but I don't know what brand they are, I couldn't see any indentification. Someone has any idea? Thank you.
  16. bichitus

Dual CS5000 with Ortofon MC20 Super

Hi AK members, I have an opportunity to buy a Dual Turntable model CS5000 with Ortofon MC20 Super in very nice condition, almost new, with a beautiful plinth (oak wood), original mat, dust cover, headshell and apparently working condition. The owner asking $500 firm. I want to know if the price...
  17. bichitus

Vandersteen 2ci and Koss speakers model CM1020

Hi AK members, the last week I bought a pair of Vandersteen Speakers model 2ci in wonderful shape, almost in mint condition for $200. in a thrifty store (see the photos). They had a issue: the surround in the 8” woofer were separate from the cone, but I fixed (took off the socks and stick with...
  18. bichitus

2 Technics Sp-15 for $3 score!!!

Hello AK members, the last week (Thursday) I saw a craigslist ad about a turntable for sale, The ad was vague, no description about the model or brand, only two photos (they were not too clear), but I could identify the brand and model (Technics SP-15). I contacted the seller and I told him that...
  19. bichitus

Ads l-1590

One month ago I saw this ad in craigslist: Vintage ADS Reference Speakers - $100 (Pompano Beach) ADS reference speakers, need attention, maybe tweeter and new drivers. Solid wood cabinets with some wear. Downsizing and want the speakers to go somewhere appreciated, otherwise I would refurb...
  20. bichitus

Teksonar CD9S turntable. Very rare!

Hi all, someone knows about this turntable. Very interesting but expensive to me. Come with very rare wood plinth and Made in Italy? http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/ele/4845141943.html Not mine, not affiliation!
  21. bichitus

My first ADS, Model 12

Last Thursday I saw in Craigslist a pair A/D/S Model 12 (black finish and metal grills) for sale. They had a very good price ($120) so I contacted the seller and I asked about if was possible an offer. He told me the last price was $100. The next day (Friday) I picked them up:banana:. They are...
  22. bichitus

Infinity black widow and ADC ZLM are a good match?

Hi members, the last 4th July weekend I saw at Craig list a turntable sale from a Pawn shop. The turntable was a Denon but I couldn't to identify the tonearm but it looks very interesting. When I called the shop, I asked them if it in working condition and they told me "we don't know", then I...
  23. bichitus

Fairchild 412 Turntable?

Hi AK members, I have an opportunity to buy a Fairchild Turntable model 412 in very nice condition, almost new, with a beautiful plinth (oak wood), original mat and apparently working condition, only I think to change the belts, but it no has tonearm. The owner asking $200, after bargain with...
  24. bichitus

JBL speaker ID please!!!

Hi, anybody here can identify what model is the JBL speaker? Is old era JBL or new? If somebody knows, can tell me about it (quality, perfomance, etc). I apprecciate any response or commentary. Thank you.
  25. bichitus

Audio Note 2M Phono tube Preamp in a thrift store

Yesterday, while I was in the thrift store looking the Dali speakers I saw a beautiful preamplifier in black piano gloss. The brand of the preamplifier is Audio Note, model 2M Phono and is made in England and it has 6 inputs (CD, Phono, tape, tuner, etc) and two outputs, also vacuum tubes. I...
Back
Top Bottom