picking up a pair of Allison ones tomorrow l wonder any good
  2. Axcel

POLK Audio SDA-2A Thoughts

what is a non common amp never heard of that term
  3. Axcel

4. Axcel

hi need advice i have a chancee to get a real nice pair of polk sda2a but missing the stereo cross over cable. deal breaker? some have chimed in you don’t need it
  5. Axcel

JVC AX7 lights out hard to replace?

Hi i have a chance to get a nice AX7 but the volume and mute lights out winder if they are easy or a pain to replace
  6. Axcel

Accuphase P300 New LED’s where can I get them

p300 have the original bulbs would love to get blue leds
  7. Axcel

Kensonic/Accuphase owners show your stuff.

6old school picked this p300 c200 and t100 from the original owner. He bought them and same day put them in a cabinet. till I showed up helped him get them out I have osned 3 of these ,last one was 2006 i called the guy expecting they’d be gone to my surprise they were still for sale All I can...
  8. Axcel

Bryston repair and service issues anyone

I live 1 hr away from Bryston years ago I had a 4bsst and took it unannounced into Bryston for service. They were beyond helpful Fast forward to about about a month ago I took a 2blp in for service the office looked like a bomb had gone off. The girl at the front desk was very short with me...
  9. Axcel

McIntosh MA 6300 and Eq

wondering if its possible to hook a external EQ to a 6300 Thanks
  10. Axcel

JVC QL-A75 Ortofon Blue and MP 110

Wow the Ortofon 7.2 grams Nagaoka mp110 16.9 grams the head shell on the mp110 is a Nagaoka
  11. Axcel

No actually it’s the head shell that’s to heavy already
  12. Axcel

Actually my issue is I can’t get the weight down to the 1.90 grams I have dialed the weight back a light as possible . Still in the 3-3,5 range
  13. Axcel

With this table I have the s arm and straight arm. I have the Ortofon blue on the straight arm and the AK mp-110 on the s arm Now the straight arm no issues but the s arm I can’t seem to get the mp-110 to set up seems to be heavy tracking force is 1.88 correct I use scale. Seems I need to have...
  14. Axcel

How to safely pack and ship used McIntosh

Going to be moving also my mc402 no box for it the guy I bought it off said it came in a wood case? From the factory any thoughts it has not moved in years I am petrified to move it
  15. Axcel

What reaction do you receive when people first see and/or hear your system?

Wife and kids could care less they listen to there IPads and think it sounds just as good. Have a few buddy’s who stand there arms crossed with a big shit eating grin on there faces and say nothing. Just the look on there face is good enough for mr
  16. Axcel

New or Vintage Amps?

Always vintage it used to be the economical choice only way I would be able to afford my Mac gear. About 12 years ago picked up an Accuphase E202 $345.00 and two SX 1980’s @ $1700.00 per Pioneer. Now I check out sites and can’t afford squat.
  17. Axcel

How Many Amplifiers do you have?

McIntosh mc 402 Bryston 2b lp An entire different situation if you want how many owned in the past 40 years your looking close to 30 odd easy drove my wife nuts but she only clued into about half
  18. Axcel

Sansui AU519 - 200 watts

just picked up an adcom 555ll and only have my 519 as a pre amp option. I am going to get a dedicated pre and it seems like a waste of the 519. But man does it sound amazing if I like the 519 sound as a pre what would you recommend as a pre amp
  19. Axcel

Sansui au 519 how to use as a pre-amp

Anyone using there 519 as a pre-amp how do u attach it to the amp
  20. Axcel

Thorens td 145 or Dual cs 5000

Total left turn how about an HK t-60 or thorens td145
  21. Axcel

Thorens td 145 or Dual cs 5000

Which and why
  22. Axcel

Let's See Your Great JVC Gear!

Well good if nothing else’s you have learned something.i searched on line found pics of the ax55 clearly shows the ties around the caps. Did some checking on line and the 77 also had the ties
  23. Axcel

Let's See Your Great JVC Gear!

Just picked this very very mint JVC A- X77 I have an ax5 not so mint but nice still looking for the elusive ax9 but this ax77 with it’s clean 90 watts will do.........for now ol
  24. Axcel

JVC A-X77 worth?

Have seen this amp clean as a whistle not an issue with it saw the prices back in 2016-2017 now in 2020 with prices were they are he was asking $400 can. got him down to $320 no shipping cost 5 min drive and pick up thoughts
Back
Top Bottom