Search results

1. Axcel

JVC AX7 lights out hard to replace?

Hi i have a chance to get a nice AX7 but the volume and mute lights out winder if they are easy or a pain to replace
  2. Axcel

Accuphase P300 New LED’s where can I get them

p300 have the original bulbs would love to get blue leds
  3. Axcel

Bryston repair and service issues anyone

I live 1 hr away from Bryston years ago I had a 4bsst and took it unannounced into Bryston for service. They were beyond helpful Fast forward to about about a month ago I took a 2blp in for service the office looked like a bomb had gone off. The girl at the front desk was very short with me...
  4. Axcel

McIntosh MA 6300 and Eq

wondering if its possible to hook a external EQ to a 6300 Thanks
  5. Axcel

JVC QL-A75 Ortofon Blue and MP 110

With this table I have the s arm and straight arm. I have the Ortofon blue on the straight arm and the AK mp-110 on the s arm Now the straight arm no issues but the s arm I can’t seem to get the mp-110 to set up seems to be heavy tracking force is 1.88 correct I use scale. Seems I need to have...
  6. Axcel

Sansui AU519 - 200 watts

just picked up an adcom 555ll and only have my 519 as a pre amp option. I am going to get a dedicated pre and it seems like a waste of the 519. But man does it sound amazing if I like the 519 sound as a pre what would you recommend as a pre amp
  7. Axcel

Sansui au 519 how to use as a pre-amp

Anyone using there 519 as a pre-amp how do u attach it to the amp
  8. Axcel

Thorens td 145 or Dual cs 5000

Which and why
  9. Axcel

JVC A-X77 worth?

Have seen this amp clean as a whistle not an issue with it saw the prices back in 2016-2017 now in 2020 with prices were they are he was asking $400 can. got him down to $320 no shipping cost 5 min drive and pick up thoughts
  10. Axcel

Luxman R117 phono?

looking at an R117 I hear it has gobs of power/headroom best of the 80's. But 98% of my listening is vinyl am I losing it with the R117? I know rumors are just that any first hand experience
  11. Axcel

Balanced XLR length?

Bought a pair of 3ft xlr’s then read that I should of bought a longer pair . It said the longer pair will sound better Read it off a site which one ? But has anyone else heard this opinion
  12. Axcel

Picked up a JVC ax5 keep looking ?

Have been looking for a 7 or 9 just picked up this 5 sounds wonderful. Clean all quiet operationally mint few marks over all very happy. Other then power would I get much different with a 9?
  13. Axcel

JVC AX-9 Super A series

First amp I purchased a long time ago out of nostalgia I would like to get another one any help would be appreciated
  14. Axcel

Technics SU-8080 or Technics SA-700

Looking for a basement system have a chance at either wondering if there would be any subtle positives or negatives have arranged to demo both. Looking for any thoughts on this Thanks
  15. Axcel

McIntosh 8 ohm or 4ohm6re

I recently bought a sweet mc402 amp I am running a pair of Jbl l300 They are 8 ohm the gentlemen I bought the amp off was great and delivered the amp and assisted in setting it up. It surprised me that he had hooked the speakers to.the 4 ohm hook ups. Mistake or cause damage or ok just wondering
  16. Axcel

McIntosh mc402 balanced unbalanced

Just picked up this amp and wow amazing. Just checked the back at this time I am using reg rca’s or unbalanced but the switch on the back was switched to balanced any damage done? I just switched back to unbalanced till I get new xlrs
  17. Axcel

just a few questions concerning JBL Lancer 77's

just bought a pr in very nice condition 1.does the passive go on the bottom or top of the speaker when playing 2.The connectors for the speakers are pooched the red/black caps are missing of course there is nothing on the speakers which is which
  18. Axcel

Acoustat

Don’t know the model but I have a shot of picking up a pair. They are 71in tall 4 ft wide I know the elderly lady and her late husband his stuff was well taken care of what is a fair price for these I do not want to short change her
  19. Axcel

JBL 4660

Hi have a shot at a pair of JBL 4660 wondering if $1000.00 is this a good deal
  20. Axcel

New to McIntosh have some questions

hi just picked up a mint and I mean mint C38 any positives or negatives out there? I may be using an eq part of the time I looked at the rear of this C38 a bit more on it then my last pre and the manual was in English /I still couldn't make heads or tales of how you would one into it. any able...
  21. Axcel

Sony TA-E77ES vs Sony TA-E77ESD

Was wondering other then the DAC in the ESD are both these pre's largely the same Any feedbach would be great Thanks
  22. Axcel

Pre amp Thoughts Bryston B12

Found this pre good cosmetic shape asking $500 Checked past sales of these seems in line. She is an oldie I have never not had bass and treble
  23. Axcel

Bryston 3B SST ?

Took advice from an AK member left the Denon search and found a Bryston 3B SST for $1500 and p/u is available First venture into Bryston Good deal?
  24. Axcel

Technics SB-E200 Opportunity

Been wondering for years if these speakers were any good or the price asked for was due to scarcity. The seller actually was in Japan bought and returned with them one owner nice! They are nice shape includes stands asking $1500. Now that does seem high just curious if anyone owns and heard...
  25. Axcel

Denon POA 6600 Opportunity

Have an opportunity to get a mint virtually out of the box condition a pair of Denon POA 6600 mono blocks asking $1500 wondering????? seen cheaper but reflective of condition Thanks
Back
Top Bottom