Search results

1. jspernc

Great Plains Audio

Photo??? I would gladly pay the 130 per diaphragm and I could pay the 53 shipping but it's just a matter of principle on the shipping. How hard is it to set up a shipping calculator?
  2. jspernc

Great Plains Audio

Thanks for the info. Just ordered them.
  3. jspernc

Great Plains Audio

4. jspernc

Great Plains Audio

exactly what I did. Talked to Bill. Never got an invoice. Contacted them on the website and that's when I got the 'sorry' from Santos. Seems like they would get the issue straightened out so it was more inline with actual costs. Seems like Bill has enough to do without hearing from customers and...
  5. jspernc

Great Plains Audio

6. jspernc

Great Plains Audio

It's pretty pathetic when the shipping on a 2 ounce diaphragm is the same as a 802 driver. I guess that is the standard beginning rate for their store. I'll wait for the radian to come in stock.
  7. jspernc

Great Plains Audio

I have spoken to Bill and Santos. Bill said he would handle it but didn't and Santos said "sorry". I've bought some in the past but didn't pay anywhere near $53 for shipping. I guess they are to busy. I just think it's ridiculous but hey more power to them. Aftermarket will be ordered.
  8. jspernc

Great Plains Audio

Does anyone know where diaphragms can be purchased besides the GPA on line store? I tried to by 2 802 diaphragms and the shipping calculator wanted $53.00. I guess I'll try some aftermarket ones cause I refuse to pay $53 shipping for about 3 ounces.
  9. jspernc

Hello, Can I get a copy of the Marantz 250 service bulletins you have? Thanks Joe

Hello, Can I get a copy of the Marantz 250 service bulletins you have? Thanks Joe
  10. jspernc

Marantz 250 service bulletins

Looking for service bulletins. Thanks anyway.
  11. jspernc

Marantz 250 service bulletins

Trying to find the list. I've spent about an hour looking so if someone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
  12. jspernc

altec 902

My eye sight must be going. Indeed there are more numbers on the inside ring of it. 1 of them the model number is stamped on the back in the same manner as the 391122. 34647 is the model. If it was a snake....well you know. Thanks for the help.
  13. jspernc

altec 902

I bought a set of 902 drivers and opened them up. I have a diaphragm labeled 391122. I can't bring anything up when I google it. Is there anyone who can give a little info on this number?
  14. jspernc

still looking for one? I have originals for $28 shipped if interested. Whether you buy from me...

still looking for one? I have originals for $28 shipped if interested. Whether you buy from me or someone else , don't buy the ones from china.
  15. jspernc

Nice to meet you in Atlanta. Looking forward to getting those Altecs rocking again. If you get...

Nice to meet you in Atlanta. Looking forward to getting those Altecs rocking again. If you get up to the Raleigh area sometime, hit me up. I didn't post my latest 19's I built but if you're interested. you can see my Valencia's I built not long ago in the Lansing forum. They were posted in May I...
  16. jspernc

Altec Valencias

Finished my project. Exposed horn. I added a cross member between horn and woofer, covered the bottom in black. Sounds good to me, gonna leave them in the rotation.
  17. jspernc

Altec Valencias

I added the Altec 30923 attenuator . Wow, that really changed the speakers sound for the better. I can't believe Altec didn't add these components in the beginning.
  18. jspernc

Altec Valencias

Thanks for the kind words. I ordered parts to build new crossovers. Don't know if anything will change but I figure it won't hurt. Also adding the altec 30923 circuit to the mix.
  19. jspernc

Altec Valencias

I was also thinking exposed horns. I used the white pvc on the ports because I had access to it. I couldn't find abs black without buying a 20 foot stick. I'm pretty happy with them. When I was in my 20's a couple of my friends had Altec 15's and 19's. Listened to some good music on them...
  20. jspernc

Altec Valencias

At the start of our virus lockdown here in North Carolina, I came across a complete set of raw valencia speakers which looked to be in pristine condition. The price seemed very reasonable at $400 so I grabbed them. I figured I could use a project during these crazy times. I decided on building...
  21. jspernc

hpm 1500

I think it will be a cold day when you see any on ebay. that's why I was asking for any suggestions. I've googled the hell out of it, best I could find was a goldwood replacement, I think I'll try a jbl 2226 and see what I think and then a goldwood if the jbl does not sing. I guess I should say...
  22. jspernc

hpm 1500

I recently picked up a nice set of HPM 100's and a set of HPM1500's for a very good price. I didn't say a nice set of 1500's because the original owner changed the woofers. So what to do??? He had put car woofers in and while the specs on line look good they just don't seem to do justice to the...
  23. jspernc

Do you still have this?

Do you still have this?
  24. jspernc

I am definitely interested. What is a good time to come? Joe 919 219 9912

I am definitely interested. What is a good time to come? Joe 919 219 9912
  25. jspernc

STK-0050 replacement for SX-780 and others

That would be great. I'll send you my address.
Back
Top Bottom