Search results

1. ivorydan

Fisher 1800 Receiver Information thread and roll call

Steve, in an old post from July 2016, you reference a post by someone who states they are the original owner of an 1800, who you would like to contact. I believe that 1800 was 51997T, which I purchased and eventually traded for other equipment. I was forced to conclude the individual was not...
  2. ivorydan

Fisher 1800 vs 800C: why 1.5 vs 3.0 amp Fuse?

Thanks everyone. That's the answer! Dan
  3. ivorydan

Fisher 1800 vs 800C: why 1.5 vs 3.0 amp Fuse?

Can anyone explain the difference in the 1800 requiring a 1.5 vs the 800C requiring a 3.0 amp fuse? Thanks. Dan
  4. ivorydan

Fisher 500c, 800c Switches

The Fisher selector switch's part no. is S990-131BX
  5. ivorydan

Hey, Found the correct base switch on ebay, but not the selector switch. Still looking for one. Appreciate all the help! Dan
  6. ivorydan

Help! Need a working eight position Program Selector Switch from the Fisher 800c. And a bass or treble two part switch from a 500c, 800c, or other set that used the same switch. Have either, or know where I can find them? Thanks. Dan
  7. ivorydan

Fisher 500c 800c export Receiver

Still Interested in talking to folks about this. Danl
  8. ivorydan

Fisher 500c 800c export Receiver

Fisher 500c 800c export TX 991C115 Power Transformer Any members in Britain, Germany or other parts of Europe who have a Fisher 500c or 800c export receiver and can tell me the no.s on the side of the power transformer? Thanks! Dan
  9. ivorydan

Anyone heard from Jim Nicholls (JWM amplifiers) recently?

Did everything turn out OK? Dan
  10. ivorydan

Need Fisher 800C Headphone Jack

Hey thanks, Tom. One's supposed to be in the mail. If it doesn't arrive, I'll try to get a picture posted. Dan
  11. ivorydan

Need Fisher 800C Headphone Jack

Mine fell apart. I know I can get a substitute, but I'd like to find the original, part no. JB46-120-1. Anybody got a good used one? Thanks! Dan
  12. ivorydan

Connect Fisher 800c to an sstran amt 3000

Hey! I want to use my Fisher to broadcast thru the sstran amt 3000 transmitter into my old am radios. What seems to be the most effective connection? Just connect two left and two right speaker screw terminals into the transmitter's two input jacks? Or use the Fisher's output tape jacks? Thanks! Dan
  13. ivorydan

RCA Radiola 64 Info

Anyone have a Radiola 64? Dan
  14. ivorydan

RCA Radiola 64 Info

Hi there. I recently added a 1928 RCA Radiola 64. Looking for two cabinet related pieces of info. 1. A picture of the underside of the cabinet bottom, showing the layout of the lockwires that run through the power unit mounting bolt heads. 2. A clear picture of the little knobs on the rear...
  15. ivorydan

FM fades to noise in 1 or 2 seconds

Hey, thanks, everyone! It was the 6AQ8 fm oscillator tube. Replaced it and the Fisher 800c FM is playing beautifully. Now on to the speaker forum to identify a great pair! Dan
  16. ivorydan

Connect Stewart Warner S/W Converters to my 1964 Fisher 800c

Well, some work has been done on two old Stewart Warner Shortwave Converters, an R301a and a R113, replacing bad resistors and a curtain burner cord. They use the following connections to a radio receiver: Antenna (Blue wire) Ground (Black Wire) Output (power) (Yellow wire) B+ (Red wire)...
  17. ivorydan

OK- I"ll start switching some tubes-let you know what happens. Thanks, guys. Dan
  18. ivorydan

Little Black Rubber Feet

Hey, thanks Larry and Martin! Dan
  19. ivorydan

Little Black Rubber Feet

Hey! Need to replace the four black screw-on feet on the bottom of the 400, 500b c, 800b c chassis. What are the diameter and length of the feet? Thanks. Dan
  20. ivorydan

Well, although mine is a Fisher 800c, I would think this sort of problem might be generic to many different tube audios. (If the moderator feels it should be in the Fisher section that's fine too.) The a/m works swell, but when I switch over to f/m it will either play fine for a second or two...
  21. ivorydan

Junker RCA Radiola 41

Wanted: Junker Radiola 41 for parts. Willing to pay $40-$50. Can meet you at Willowbrook (Chicago) Show Aug 4TH or 5TH, or make other arrangements. Thanks! Dan McKeon,:banana: Phone: 3178465962 ivorydan@yahoo.com
Back
Top Bottom