Search results

1. 314carpenter

JBL L100T speakers - Black - Information requested

Nope. Just for correction. JBL L200T3 has a JBL 120T3 Woofer. It is one of a kind. The HF is shared with the 4425. I know... those are my pics.
  2. 314carpenter

Way back when when my nose pressed against the glass

@jblnut @GordonW Sorry to the OP on my thread jack here. I have not posted in a good long while. On the subject of the 044Ti foam dampening repairs..... I have 6 to repair right now, and I have the time, patience and some material to do it myself, but do not want to destroy my tweeters in the...
  3. 314carpenter

I have all the best speakers...

When I eventually find what is the best for my ears and will actually fit in my listening spaces I go for quantity. My Klipsch room has 3 pair of Chorus II's. My JBL room has 1 pair of 250Ti and 1 pair 240Ti. Had to keep 1 pair of 240's because the 250's won't fit underneath or behind the...
  4. 314carpenter

Anyone Use More than 2 Klipsch Speakers at a time?

I have 5 Chorus II's all playing together in my Klipsch room. Mostly with multichannel content. With 2 channel content I usually switch the preamp to 2 channel. I use a Monolith7X 200Watt/channel amplifier. The higher damping factor helps greatly with the impedance swings these speakers have...
  5. 314carpenter

JBL 4410 -- does the tweeter foam need replacement?

Didn't know that. Thanks. I recently lost a Klipsch diaphragm that same way. I think they are called tinsel leads. All makes sense now.
  6. 314carpenter

JBL 4410 -- does the tweeter foam need replacement?

Congratulation on your new purchase. Regretfully I need to inform you that every single 035Ti/a driver in existence will need its foam pole piece damping pad replaced eventually. Exactly when depends on where they were kept. Humidity, temp, fluctuation, etc. Usage has little to do with the...
  7. 314carpenter

314carpenter ships his items for battle

I appreciate the positive feedback very much fellas. It helps others as well.
  8. 314carpenter

Happy Birthday jeanmarie!

Sorry I am late. Happy Birthday! And Happy Mother's Day! LOL:rflmao:
  9. 314carpenter

Praise to 314carpenter

Thank you for the endorsement. I have an ongoing fan page. Maybe you could repost in there for me? https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/314carpenter-ships-his-items-for-battle.866011/#post-12671376
  10. 314carpenter

How many speakers do you own?

34 speakers in the house. Trying desperately to get down to 12 pairs.
  11. 314carpenter

Anyone going to Axpona next month?

I will be there Saturday. Meeting a group there from Indiana. Parking lot swap meet before the show.
  12. 314carpenter

Anybody else going to AXPONA - Audio Expo North America

I will be there Saturday. Meeting a group from Indiana. Parking lot swap meet before the show.
  13. 314carpenter

Nice collection of JBL tech documents and articles

Thank you @grey WOW just WOW! Feed the addiction.
  14. 314carpenter

Show your JBLs off

This just happened to me this morning. It is just like a 1989 JBL showroom floor. Wish I could have fit the whole family in just one pic. I really wish I could just watch a movie instead. I need help. I am terribly afflicted.
  15. 314carpenter

Chorus II's on Ebay - Good deal?

https://www.simplyspeakers.com/klipsch-speaker-passive-radiator-recone-kit-rk-klpkd18.html Here is a non OEM example. To the sellers credit he never said new OEM. The sellers passives do not look like the original passives on my Chorus II's
  16. 314carpenter

Chorus i value?

yep, standard issue. Usually first hour, first call. Keep looking, you will probably see them listed again in a few days for a substantial increase in price. They will be available much longer.
  17. 314carpenter

Chorus II's on Ebay - Good deal?

Perfect upgrade, and you can still use the Heresy for a rear channel. I have owned all of the "extended" heritage, and the Chorus II is the top dog if you do not have the space or budget for the Cornwall III. The price is fine, but there is are some issues with this one. First the lacquer was...
  18. 314carpenter

Opinions on buying Klipsch Forte ii Speakers

Museum quality as in NOS? In the original boxes and were never opened other than inspection? Or was it museum quality as in full restoration with new crossovers? Or did he mean museum quality as in upgraded with every mod ever thought of and in perfect cosmetic condition? Otherwise just...
  19. 314carpenter

2019 AXPONA and RMAF

First time for me. I will be there Saturday. Bringing with me a pair of speakers and doing a parking lot gear swap with another gentleman traveling an equal and opposite direction. Have not yet found a travel companion.
  20. 314carpenter

Axpona 2019, is their a plan, or will I be the deer in the headlights?

I will be there Saturday. Bringing with me a pair of speakers and doing a parking lot gear swap with another gentleman traveling an equal and opposite direction. Have not yet found a travel companion.
  21. 314carpenter

Handtools You Can Take Into Battle

Ready for some Viking hand to hand Hand Forged Damascus Steel Sickle
  22. 314carpenter

Sumo Polaris Power Amplifier - What a Surprise!

I have an Electra and Andromeda FS on AK in BT
  23. 314carpenter

Preamp for SAE A201?

I have an Electra and Andromeda FS on AK in BT
  24. 314carpenter

Phase Linear 5000 Series 2 Tuner Caps?

I have a Phase Linear 5200 tuner, mint condition, and IMHO it sounds and works great without needing to replacing anything.
Back
Top Bottom