Search results

1. vanman

harman kardon citation sixteen S

my question. whats the value and is there any info floating around? steve
  2. vanman

harman kardon citation sixteen S

well i just picked up this beuty. Im finding info on the sixteen but not the sixteen S. It is nearly mint, except the corners are slightly bent.:tears: First time i plugged it in, the breaker blew, i reset it and now it sings. its hooked to my jbl l220's and these can really put out...
  3. vanman

WOW!!! $7,000.00 Dollars For A G-33000 On EBAY!!!

i think it is time for a few of you to make an addition to your home owners policy. steve
  4. vanman

almost a score

Oh they are Magnats MSP-100. Ill be parting them out. After i have found a way to verify that some of it is worth trying to sell. steve
  5. vanman

almost a score

Well after supper, I decided to go hit a couple of thrift stores. I had a feeling id find something. I go to the first store, and nothing. I stop off at goodwill. I walk in and look toward the audio shelf. I see these speakers on the top shelf. AS im making a bee line for them them, im...
  6. vanman

Bose 901 Series I

After listening to my pair for a few weeks, they have solidified my hatred of them. Basically the lack of low end and depth to the sound. My opinion of them is that they are great to flip. Make some money and make a rich person, who thinks they know what good sound is, happy. steve
  7. vanman

sansui 5050 issues

hmm thats an idea. steve
  8. vanman

sansui 5050 issues

well i did some more tinkering. it works ok. THe tuner works but only with the fm mutting button pushed in. i think i might keep this. steve
  9. vanman

Argos MSD-1060 (hd)

hmm they are worth 190 usd? so in my conditoin they shoukd be worht about $50. hmm might have to try to sell them. steve
  10. vanman

Argos MSD-1060 (hd)

well i went to pick up some cd's i won off the radio. On my wy home I was driving listingin to my new tunes. And this happened to be trash day. I noticed these speakers on the curb. hmm ok quick u-turn. They look to be late 70's church type vocal pa speakers. They have 6 8" full range...
  11. vanman

sansui 5050 issues

okay i will open it up and thuroghly clean it and inspect and report back. steve
  12. vanman

sansui 5050 issues

okay i was out thrifting yesterday. i found this sitting in the back. I plugged it in, hooked up some speakers. and then nothing. hmm ah its only $7 if i cant fix it i can sell the parts. so i hooked it up again today. on aux i get good out put and it sounds good. but im not getting...
  13. vanman

Jbl L26 Question

they are some really nice speakers. i had them paired to a nad 7155. that combo would rattle the windows in my dorm room. :) steve
  14. vanman

eBay question for sellers-

that would make me want to shill my auctions up to a cent below their max. but then i would get put on probation for shilling again. steve p.s. did you know you can not bid on family memebers auctions. you can only use buy it now for your familys auctions
  15. vanman

sennheiser hd-600

any idea what a set of these with a nice cardas cables would be worth? steve
  16. vanman

Jbl

the L220 are some great speakers. and if your looking to buy i know of a very nice unmolested set.:D http://www.audioheritage.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17108 steve p.s. most dont consider these that great. but you would pay alot less for these.
  17. vanman

Show your JBLs off

too bad i dont have pics of them all together. my meager collection contains a pair of l26's, homebuilts that have d123 and le-20, j216 bookshelfs and then my l220's. steve
  18. vanman

Which Speakers are You Using for Your Sansui Amps

well lets see au-999 jbl d123/le-20 890db jbl l220 or l26 Im a JBLer as well as a sansui fan. steve
  19. vanman

know whats amazing

Im listening to my jbl l220's right now. The thing i find amazing is that im at a volume right now that is at the max of comfortable listening. And with this setup im not even close to worried about blowing anything. big speakers and big amps are awesome. steve
  20. vanman

How often do you see CL flips?

I can understand if someone really lowballs you and then tries to resell it. I flip stuff from craigslist every chance i get. I think of it as supplementing my income. If i find a great deal and i really want and can make good profit. i usually pay what they are asking. steve
  21. vanman

I love it

A week ago i got some jbl l220's. I decided since they are larger speakers. they needed some good power. SO i pulled out my 890db power amp. It sounds very nice nice. its at a very decent volume right now and still sounds perfect. steve
  22. vanman

Altec Lansing Fourteen's

Just a refoam isnt as hard as it seems if you take your tima an am careful. I sucseffully refoamed a set jbl's in high school. They are still pounding to this day. Id suggest you find a good quality refoam kit. do buy the cheapest one off of ebay. steve p.s. 14's are some nice speakers.
  23. vanman

Gota love Craigslist...not all junk!

I just got a score on some jbl l220's i love craigslist. steve
  24. vanman

Bic Venturi Formula 2

hmm after listening to them, I dont like em. ANd since i also dont need them. I guess ill toss them on craigslist. steve
  25. vanman

Bic Venturi Formula 2

Just picked these up today. what is the opionion on them? my reasoning to buy them 1. cheap 2. good shape 3. never heard BIC's before steve
Back
Top Bottom