Search results

1. raidermc

2275 PE01 preamp tone board

Hello All; I am in the process of installing the Sparko discreet op-amps in the PE01 preamp tone board. As a baseline, I decided to check the frequency response for a before and after comparison using the Bode plot on my scope. I replaced where I could, all the signal path caps with Wima...
  2. raidermc

Model 22 receiver

Hello all, I have a model 22 I just recapped and aligned. The last thing I need is a treble control pot. I am not having luck finding one. Has anyone repaired theirs with a donor pot? If so, what part number control did you use, its looks like its repairable. Please reference the attached photo. ,
  3. raidermc

Marantz 150

Greetings to all, I have a 150 with a selector light out and want to replace all with LEDs. It looks like a whole lot of disassembly involved in getting to the board to which the bipin lamps are soldered into. Does anyone have a simple shortcut or any advice on how to proceed? Thanxs
  4. raidermc

Marantz 510m Driver Board.

Greetings to all. After replacing some faulty transistors and toasted resistors on the driver board and before I merry it to the output board,I set up the driver board as per the service manual to test its function. Bringing it up slowly with the variac I fed the input a 500 hz signal and...
  5. raidermc

Marantz 510

Just had the man in brown deliver this today. I took a chance with an ebay purchase (under$500 including shipping). I am very happy with the condition and the way this was boxed. It took me quite a while just to unbox it.:<) The seller states a weak channel while the other is good. There is...
  6. raidermc

Marantz 510

Greetings to all; I just procured a 510 and in need of the service manual. Just in time I finished a repair and cleaning up of a 2252 and my bench is ready to host its new patient. Can't wait to tear into it :<) I checked the marantz pdf file but its not listed. Maybe someone can point me in the...
  7. raidermc

Big thanxs to 313guy

Great to deal with,great packing,good price. Purchased a pair of nova 7b woofers in near perfect condition. Would do business again!! great seller. Thanxs DJS
  8. raidermc

marantz 1150 bias issues revisited

I want to start out with a quote from ecluser in regards to bias adjustment. Then I will describe my issues with this 1150. I understand his qoute is based on a 2270 but the circuit concept is the same. I am hopeful someone can lead me in the right direction. quote;ecluser Thanks for the...
  9. raidermc

Diodes across emitter,collector on output transistors

Happy new year to all. I have a 1150 integrated amp that has an issue with the protection circuit that I am currently repairing and notice diodes soldered across the emitter to collector on all the output transistors on the main amp board.I have another 1150 and also a 2275 and those do not...
  10. raidermc

Speaker Protection Relay

Been awhile sense my last post as I am enjoying this great weather in the north east. I just acquired a 1150 integrated amp as a backup to the one I currently own on fleebay on the cheep side but to my pleasant surprise its in better shape than my current amp:banana: One thing thats...
  11. raidermc

2275 Restoration

Happy Holidays to all. I just received a 2275 from Audiogon with a left channel not working and a few dial lights not working,(no problem right)?? I found the problem with the left channel but to my unpleasant surprise I noticed the plastic dial and function lamp housing was severely...
  12. raidermc

Marantz 1150 int amp idle current woes

Hello to everyone as this is my first post!! I had this amp for over 30 years and is sweet sounding until I lost the left channel as one of the outputs (coll to emt short) initialized the protection relay. I replace both outputs plus(h711,h712,h713,h714)transistors and(c713,c714,c715,c716)...
Back
Top Bottom