Search results

1. petehall347

cookies

its looking like a daily thing now to reject cookies one by one in this new box that appears . is there a way to deselect all to save 5 or more minutes scrolling through them and deselecting one at a time ? i am staying logged in to a saved tab and dont clear cookies on exit so this shouldn't...
  2. petehall347

affordable mp3 player

its for a 10 year old .i am well behind the times with these things .
  3. petehall347

Happy birthday to me .

62 today .
  4. petehall347

anyone know of a chart for starter ring gears ?

been hunting for hours for a starter ring gear .. main dimensions are 97 teeth 9 1/2 inch o/d inertia starter motor . others sizes not too critical . its no use searching for the car because it is part of the flywheel and destined to be machined to suit the ring gear .
  5. petehall347

looks like its my happy birthday again

61 today .
  6. petehall347

Nik Turner has passed away

copied from his facebook page .... We are deeply saddened to announce the passing of Nik Turner - The Might Thunder Rider, who passed away peacefully at home on Thursday evening. He has moved onto the next phase of his Cosmic Journey, guided by the love of his family, friends and fans...
  7. petehall347

do most amps and speakers cover 47khz ?

i ask because i have been looking for a while for an ultrasonic cleaner or the parts to build one and they can be quite costly . i just had a mad idea that i might be able to attach a speaker to a large enough container and use it for ultrasonic cleaning of car parts etc . i have plenty of audio...
  8. petehall347

need help with voltage divider

i am working on display panel for a cross trainer but that bit doesn't matter right now . what matters is the buck controller ic and setting the 3.3v output correctly . its a maxi1761eee .data sheet below .. here are my readings for 3.3v part . output voltage right now at 3.44v i need to get it...
  9. petehall347

happy 60th birthday to me

making me feel old already .
  10. petehall347

2sd586 2sb616 subs ?

trying to find subs for these .. tip42c tip41c out of the equation right now unfortunately .
  11. petehall347

do these transistors look fake ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172486863212 just got these tip41c tip42c from that ebay as rs dont have them right now .. they worked pretty good for a few seconds . one pair blew up with sparks and smoke and a bit of a bang then i disconnect them and turned the amp back on and the other pair blew...
  12. petehall347

just for the record ..

13. petehall347

2sc1775a equivalent

i see ksa1845 mentioned a lot but these are on back order or buy 200 which i dont need right now . its to replace q7 main amp board sa-8800 .its the dc offset transistor . i have tried a 2sc1815 but it looks like its gain is too low as i cant get the offset down enough .. best it will do is 30mv...
  14. petehall347

looks like happy birthday to me time again

59 today .
  15. petehall347

hk 570i high bias one channel

might be looking for pointers on this soon . bit of history i acquired it with blown outputs . have changed them and that channel is fine and can be set to manual . the other channel cant be set low enough . it should be 33mv and is 36mv . it actually seems to work fine and not getting too hot...
  16. petehall347

why did harman kardon do this ?

10 ohm resistors soldered onto the outputs bases legs ? i dont get it ... black tubular part looks like an insulator .
  17. petehall347

top gear

18. petehall347

i seem to be a subscriber somehow . ?

just noticed i have become a subscriber but never paid . all i can guess is someone paid for me ? i didnt get a message to say so . thanks to whoever paid for me ..
  19. petehall347

anyone watching the asteroids ?

i started a thread already but my title should have been different .. here it is . https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/should-be-worth-watching-this-weekend.909362/
  20. petehall347

should be worth watching this weekend .

https://www.ibtimes.com/nasa-5-asteroids-including-2-city-killer-neos-approaching-earth-weekend-2951935
  21. petehall347

its my official annual day off .

comes back around fast these days .
  22. petehall347

looking for vol pot pm6005

found this on the roadside today outside local pub . left channel fine .right channel super low . jumpered vol pot with 56k resistor after various testing and right works but obviously balance is wacky hence it needs a new pot . i have 2 numbers for it but cant find a new one .or an old one for...
  23. petehall347

anyone know what this bus is ?

https://www.laweekly.com/slideshow/a-visual-tour-of-a-vintage-bus-graveyard-8230989/5
Back
Top Bottom