Search results

1. m_boone

Malicious Attacks from AK ads!

I would pay a higher subscription fee to be ad-free. (Wikipedia search on "malvertising") If the powers at be would take a poll I would bet that they would find a lot of other folks feel the same way.
  2. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

Yes, along with these folks if you count the Philly bands which I do: Strand of Oaks Kurt Vile War on Drugs Waxahatchee Girl Pool Matt Pond PA Alex G Vampire Weekend Steve Gunn Real Estate The Feelies My Chemical Romance Karen O (Yeah Yeah Yeahs) Yo La Tengo Kate Pierson and Fred Schneider...
  3. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

Yeah, me too - awesome car!
  4. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

Thanks for the one click Audacity installation info. Also, very cool that you are customizing that source. I don't think that I want to get down to that level but it's very cool that you can even do it. Maybe Ill do a LinuxMCE install this weekend and install Audacity on it....Hum???? Here we...
  5. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

I've used InfranView in a graphics programming class that I had years ago. I'm not sure what you can do to replace it. It surprises me that there isn't a Linux version though. I'm in a band (amateur) and we record using Audacity. I assume that my old recording projects will work when I port to...
  6. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

Congrats on the port to Linux! I have been considering it too and will probably do the same thing when Win7 becomes obsolete. If you don't mind, let us know if you miss anything.
  7. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

8. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

9. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

10. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

11. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

Thanks for that Tubed. I looked her up on wiki. Nice to learn something new. I've never been to Cambodia but I've always wanted to visit Angkor Wat. I've been to Thailand several times as I used to work for a company based there but never managed to go to Cambodia. Here's another place that...
  12. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

BTW, I get a dead link but I looked it up - nice song.
  13. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

If you have some time, you should give this one another chance.
  14. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

15. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

16. m_boone

Today's SOUL Playlist

Hope this one fits in here at the Soul Cafe.
  17. m_boone

Today's SOUL Playlist

Hi All, It's been a while but I heard this fresh one recently and thought I would come over a pay you all a visit. Best wishes going out to everyone here at the Soul Cafe.
  18. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

19. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

Uh yeah, thanks Tubed. I just looked the word up. I do mean someone old enough to know who Chrissie Hynde is and not the literal meaning of the word. I was talking to someone at work today about an album that I liked and he said that young people don't buy albums anymore - that they just buy...
  20. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

Loop, Here's a band/artist that you posted here a while ago. I've played this one over and over.
  21. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

Chrissie Hynde - Yes, I'm a geezer. : )
  22. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

23. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

24. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

25. m_boone

Today's INDIE Playlist

Great band! I think a new album will be out soon.
Back
Top Bottom