Search results

1. C6Bill

RSD 2019 "The List"

Just released earlier today https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialReleases
  2. C6Bill

This is why I love AudioClassics

Even a lower end 45 year old piece gets the royal treatment. It arrived in perfect shape :)
  3. C6Bill

Feedback for @geph0007

@geph0007 Bought a set of cables from Keith, he was great to deal with. A really nice price for a really nice set of cables and they arrived before I even expected them to be shipped !!! What more can you ask for, thanks again Keith. Bill
  4. C6Bill

I need a new listening buddy :( UPDATE at the end :)

I'm trying to play some music right now but nothing sounds right without the most loveable bass trap a guy could ever ask for. Losing Grace back in the summer and now losing Oz I'm just not feeling the love from my music. Thanks for letting me vent, I'll always miss my Ozzy Monster. RIP Oz
  5. C6Bill

Mvp 861 ???

Hi, Just checking with the experts before I send my 861 in for service. Not long after getting it the thing started having issues reading standard CD's. I've had it about 16 months now. I'd have to open and close the drive 3 or 4 times but it would eventually start. But SACD were never an...
  6. C6Bill

Took the d600 out for awhile today

It was a nice day to get out and test out the new camera :thmbsp: This is at a local herring run, the ducks were a good distance away so I put on the 70-300 to get those shots. It made me wish I had a 400 but I don't think I will be buying any new glass for at least a few months. I slowed...
  7. C6Bill

Estate Sale Enfield CT

No affiliation I noticed a MAC and possibly a Dual TT ??? And some good looking vintage listening chairs. http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/361557.aspx
  8. C6Bill

Snow !!!

Received my new to me SL-1700 MK2 from AK member Snow (Dan) today, it was packaged to perfection and even better than described :thmbsp::thmbsp: Just an absolutely perfect transaction, Thanks Again Dan !!!!! Bill
  9. C6Bill

AK Winterfrankenfest pictures and videos

Good friends, good food and good music. It doesn't get much better than that :thmbsp: Videos http://youtu.be/Cy81N_DnFuE http://youtu.be/xWbdgFYDSIw More pictures available here: http://gallery.me.com/wgmarq#100928
  10. C6Bill

Music Hall level ??

Does anyone trust the bubble level on the turntable or do you put a level on the platter and ignore the factory one ? I have the 5.1 and I just don't trust the one on the plinth.
  11. C6Bill

Wish You Were Here...

... arrived today on SACD. Amazing, just simply amazing. The title track alone made it worth the price of admission. Curious to hear what others think of it :thmbsp:
  12. C6Bill

Aximuth adjustment, how'd I do ???

Hi, My old eyes are not what they once were, so when I took a few pictures the other day I noticed it appeared to be WAY off. I tried my hand at adjusting it today. Looks better to me, what do you think ??? BEFORE: AFTER: It is the stock Project arm that came on my MMF...
  13. C6Bill

C32 with a 2100 or 2105 ?

Hi I've been reading up on Mac's here and I think what I want is the C32 with a MC2105, am I correct in assuming that the 2105 is a 2100 with the meters ? I haven't seen much here on the C32, any opinions ? This system is strictly for vinyl and CD's. Maybe later I'd add a tuner but I doubt it...
  14. C6Bill

Some more AK changes to my all AK system.

Ok, so several months ago I put together a full system during an AK get together. Well the latest addition arrived today courtesy of Sanford12, it is a Bogen RP230 and it sounds BEAUTIFUL :music::music::music: My first tubes :yes: I was originally thinking of giving it to my nephew for...
  15. C6Bill

My new all AK system

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to go to the October AF gtg in Clinton MA. While there I picked up this beautiful system. From motorstereo a Kenwood KR-7600 and KLH 5's and from Truck99 a Dual 1009K. I am absolutely thrilled with the sound :music::music::music: Ozzy likes it...
  16. C6Bill

October 15th 2011 - The Oktoberfrankenfest ****PICTURE THREAD****

First of all thank you to our host today, the equipment and food was amazing but the people in attendance were even better. More than willing to answer stupid questions and happy to share their knowledge. I won't pretend to know what most of this equipment is but it sure sounded great...
  17. C6Bill

Nothing fancy but it gets the job done :)

50" Sony Bravia XBR Marantz SR7200 Wharfedale EVO2 50's Wharfedale EVO2 Center Wharfedale DFS Surrounds Chrysilis BassMatrix 12 Apple TV Still waiting for the DFS's to arrive and a few minutes ago I ordered a Marantz SR6006 to replace the SR7200 :music: Found a great price on it with free...
  18. C6Bill

Is anyone running an Outlaw modified SR5005 ?

I'm really interested in this with their 7500 AMP. Just curious if anyone has one and what their opinion is of it. I can't decide between that or just an SR7005. Any help is appreciated :thmbsp:
  19. C6Bill

Hello

Hi My name is Bill and I bought a new truck recently and it has the USB connection so I plugged in an iPod and remembered how much I love my music. I've been so busy with work and other things that I just kind of forgot to take some time to stop and listen. Well in the last week I've tossed...
Back
Top Bottom