Search results

1. V

Zilch's AK Design Collaborative - Econowave Speaker

but PRV Audio's WG35-25-B little bit deeper than QSC PL-000446GP. What about delay?
  2. V

What driver would you recommend for it?
  3. V

What happened with QSC PL-000446GP Replacement Waveguide Horn for HPR152i? No longer available: https://www.parts-express.com/qsc-pl-000446gp-replacement-waveguide-horn-for-hpr152i-2-bolt--245-625 Than it is possible to replace?
  4. V

Thanks for clarifying. So, if at 1200 Hz the resistance is 11 Ohm, then I need other capacitor and coil ratings?
  5. V

one more question about crossover: is it Butterworth?
  6. V

I continue to work with the crossover. Added 4.7 μF to 12 μF and the hump left. And anyone tell how and why the phase changes on high frequency?
  7. V

Many thanks for useful files. As I understand it, I have a small diameter port. Now I have a 117mm. I will try to establish the 143 or 159 mm
  8. V

peaks in the graph should be the same. Or I'm wrong?
  9. V

Yes, I understand this all, but I am not satisfied with the result. Without tube is best result, but it's not good too and too far to be perfect.
  10. V

I have a problem-I can not adjust the vent. 1 picture without tube 2 picture with max length 3 picture with mid length What can I do in my situation?
  11. V

Thank you all so much for your help. I already ordered components for first scheme. And I have one question- in crossover Lowpass filter 1,2 kHz and Highpass filter 3kHz. How it works?
  12. V

Thank you for the crossover scheme. But I am a newbie and it`s will my first speakers. I would be grateful if anyone upload photos of crossover. I don`t know which Crossover Components I need?
  13. V

Yes, I tried to contact with coreyk78, but he does not answer. And now I do not know what I should do
  14. V

Hi everybody! I need help with a crossover. I repeated Econowave by coreyk78 post #11720: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/zilchs-ak-design-collaborative-econowave-speaker.150939/page-586#post-3990313 and now I don`t know which crossover will better for me? What You can say...
  15. V

Cornscalas - 2 way Tractrix

Can anyone tell sizes in red?
  16. V

Phono preamp with Volume control

I forget write about music. I like heavy and fast music
  17. V

Phono preamp with Volume control

Someone else can help me? I looking for something lire PS Audio GCPH. But not Birkmann Fein, something up to $1200. My Turntable is Technics SL-1210MK2 with cartridge Ortofon 2M Bronze. Thank you so much for your help
  18. V

Hello! My name is Vladi and I want to repeat your E wave. Could You give me a drawing with...

Hello! My name is Vladi and I want to repeat your E wave. Could You give me a drawing with measurements of box. Thanks You so much for Your help
  19. V

Technics SL-1200 MK2. Cartridge for Heavy Music

ATOC9ML/II it`s MC, and I wanna MM
  20. V

M91ed can found only to ebay
  21. V

Nagaoka MP110 or MP100 just needle or cartridge? Nagaoka MP in head shell example?
  22. V

ok, I gonna bay Shure, but which Shure M92E or M97XE. And what about needle? Jico SAS stylus 1 or 1/akazonae?
  23. V

No, I´m from Austria
  24. V

Budget up to 300-400
  25. V

Yes: and Punk too
Back
Top Bottom