Search results

1. G

Ω Ω April 1st 2023 spring FrankenFest in West Boylston, MA Ω Ω

I'm debating on whether to bring gear to sell. Don't want to lug it there and back if there's no interest.
  2. G

Best Placement for AR 2A's

Yes, I have them horizontal on platform stands at 5'. Terminals and paper labels up. But that puts the woofer on the right for one, and on the left for the other. Is there a left and right speaker? It's a multi-use space, but the most used area would be 12' away, so i'll put them 12' apart.
  3. G

hmmm, can 2A's be too far apart? i now have them on stands at eye level and the left seems more pronounced. they are about 8-10' apart.
  4. G

Next Best Vintage Speaker

i heard 9's and they sounded too brashy/high for me. I prefer the warm 3A's, with heavy bottom.
  5. G

and does go for 3A's too?
  6. G

oh, and how far apart?
  7. G

any preferred type of mount/stand, besides directly onto wall?
  8. G

I have a basement 750 sf, cement floors, spray foamed/drywall walls. Off the ground? Up on stands, near the wall? Away from wall?
  9. G

Next Best Vintage Speaker

Ok, all IMO, But I'm saying IMO the AR-3A is the best vintage speaker. Having that as a reference/baseline, what is next best or as good? Remember, vintage, and to my taste since I love the AR/Dynaco sound. I need to fill a 30 x 30 room open concept basement.
  10. G

Playing MP3 Audio in Car

sure, but if a SSD were removable, I could duplicate my itunes library on it with the existing playlists. Just pick a PL at the head unit. Do such units exist?
  11. G

Playing MP3 Audio in Car

Hello, I'm getting my old car on the road again and looking for a way to play my mp3 library. Is there such a thing as an integrated car amp with a disk drive? I already have 4 alpine speakers. Gary
  12. G

Newish Rock Music

Yellow Fang / I don't know Yellow Fang | Unreal Yellow Fang - เก็บผ้า they sing in thai, singer sounds like natalie merchant to me, while she's playing lead and rhythm guitar.
  13. G

Newish Rock Music

Wednesday - Cody's Only starts slow, but gets better
  14. G

AR 3A "Japan Re-Issue"

is that good?
  15. G

Newish Rock Music

American Football - Stay Home / The One With The Wurlitzer
  16. G

Newish Rock Music

SIX.BY SEVEN- My Life is an Accident 2000's
  17. G

Newish Rock Music

Pity Sex - Burden You
  18. G

Newish Rock Music

Low Hummer - The People, This Place back to 2021
  19. G

Newish Rock Music

Into The Air : เวลากับสิ่งที่ดี nice, simple.
  20. G

Newish Rock Music

Camera Obscura - Honey In The Sun
  21. G

Newish Rock Music

Southpacific - Blue Lotus
  22. G

Newish Rock Music

Spirit Lapse - Swallow
  23. G

Newish Rock Music

back to 2000's Howling Bells - Wishing Stone
  24. G

Newish Rock Music

テニスコーツ Tenniscoats - 光輪 (Korin) love this song.
  25. G

Newish Rock Music

back to the present... KHRUANGBIN - dearest alfred cant find good live version, not exactly what this person is doing.
Back
Top Bottom