Search results

1. rudpra

Sansui 2000x bulbs

Have a sansui 2000x need to replace bulbs ? choice, led soft white or incandescent
  2. rudpra

Epi m100 speakers

Which is better 1st generation m100 epi speakers or second
  3. rudpra

EPI 100M speakers capacitors

What are the best capacitors that would align with the originals or do better
  4. rudpra

Epi m110 speakers

Bought a pair and one of them has had the original 8 in. woofer replaced,,by another brand the question is can I replace or re foam with a match pair of 100v. also would the human speakers 8 in. work for replacement.
  5. rudpra

Fisher ws80 speakers

Fisher surround ws80 any good ,little info on the net...thanks
  6. rudpra

Epi speakers model 110

What is a good substitute for the original 8 inch woofer also would re foam be better,thanks
  7. rudpra

SANSUI SEVEN

THE LEFT CHANNEL HAS LOW VOLUME, ALSO CRACKLING, ALSO THE SAME ON HEADPHONES DEOXIT HAS BEEN USED ,POTS CLEANED. THINGS TO CHECK OR CHANGE,REPAIR,? POWER BOARD...THANKS
  8. rudpra

ALLIED HC 615 3WAY

Do they make surrounds for these speakers.....thanks...
  9. rudpra

FISHER 400 7868 tubes to 7591

Question using a new 7868 adapter to a 7591 tube/ one will aperture or holes at the base also be widen (like when you use the EH7868) / two and any overwhelming changes to the acoustics....thanks.............
  10. rudpra

FISHER 400 TUBES

Glad to be back its been a while my 400 quit working checked the 7868 tubes 3 are fisher 1 is Sylvania,well the Sylvania is dead hardly registering on EMC 215 tube analyzer, 2 of the Fisher are good and 1 low good, I guess its time for McShane Electroharminics ? other opinions....Thanks...
  11. rudpra

SANSUI 8-DLUX stereo problem

Stereo, one channel is out /has very low volume//// it works both channels in mono// also headphones does the same thing// all the wire connectors have been checked up and are fine // when using tape player or CD,does the same thing.....?? Mono/Stereo switch gone bad .....Thanks
  12. rudpra

SUB-WOOFER SPEAKER HUM #2

ALTEC-LANSING ADA 105 SUB-WOOFER HUM HAS BEEN FIXED WITH DEOXIT SPRAY ALL CAPS ARE OK........THANKS ALSO TO POWER CORD SPRAY ON IT.......
  13. rudpra

FISHER 400 RECEIVERS

THE 400 UNITS ARE TO MY UNDERSTANDING THE FINAL UNITS BEFORE SS/UNITS TO MY EARS THEY ARE THE BEST OVERALL UNITS MADE NO BELLS AND WHISTLES JUST PURE RACING (LISTENING) ENJOYMENT THEY WHERE MADE TO TAKE THE TRACK AND DO 200MPH....SOMETHING TO SPUR ON COMMENTS........MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND...
  14. rudpra

SUB-WOOFER SPEAKER HUM

Have a Altec Lansing ADA105 sound bar when the unit is turned off, the sub woofer has hum that i can only correct by unplugging the unit....any thoughts .....thanks.............
  15. rudpra

Speaker height

Would like to know, if speakers in general should be one foot of the floor ? remember reading something about that....any opinions
  16. rudpra

SCORE YAMAHA P450///TURNTABLE

Nice unit needed clean up and new belt (on order ),has a red Denon needle + cartridge will have photos,thanks........
  17. rudpra

SPEAKER CABINET REPAIR ///// CORNERS

Would like to know if there is a way to repair the speaker 90 degree angle corners, without having to reapply the veneer ? metal braces, or other suggestion ,also any photos of repairs (Speaker comers suffer the most).....besides the potted plant water marks.....
  18. rudpra

NOVA 8B vs Avent large speakers

Any one done any comparison also which to dump and which to keep,thanks ...opinions
  19. rudpra

SPEAKER/CABINET stains/now with photos

The cabinets are from a NOVA 8B
  20. rudpra

SPEAKER/CABINET stains

Removing veneer water stains
  21. rudpra

NOVAS 8B*****

Got these today $8.00 and so far just hook them up to a Sansui Delux and to my surprise they sound great...? go with the VL Mod....
  22. rudpra

FISHER 400 DIAL GLASS

Any one making reproduction of the 400 dial glass..............
  23. rudpra

FISHER 800B DIAL GLASSSSSS

lincoln-nut ON eBAY HAS IT ,GOOD REPRO
  24. rudpra

FISHER 400 LED LIGHTSSSSSSS

vi-ka75 on E bay 19.99 just in case any one needs them.....
  25. rudpra

MARANTZ NINETEEN VS. 2230

ANY OPINIONS !!!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom