Search results

1. RanDibble

Well what do I have here? Teac TCA-40/RA-41

They will fail !@2#$!! When this happens it looks like party poppers burst inside the machine. EASLY REPLACED !
  2. RanDibble

Teac SA-200 integrated amp

Bump ! 5 years later ?
  3. RanDibble

Sony speaker reborn

Cool ! what source did you get it from / A LINK ?
  4. RanDibble

DCM Timeframe TF-350 restoration

I'm in the same situation. Tf350 needing to replace surrounds. What surround kit do you recommend ?
  5. RanDibble

Tech Craft / Bogen TCB 250 Amps for Home Use or Subwoofers

I have stack of these amps in storage. What have you discovered ?
  6. RanDibble

Fisher X-100 cabinet for 400-CX2?

I to have no cabnet for my 400-cx2. Very interested in this project !
  7. RanDibble

Fisher 400-CX2 Revival Project

Pretty Wiring Job !
  8. RanDibble

Love those HPM-1100's ! I have a pair also.

Love those HPM-1100's ! I have a pair also.
  9. RanDibble

TEAC 4010s recap list?

Wouldn't that be nice ! I have two of them awaiting a recap.. This would allow me to take the next step.
  10. RanDibble

Pioneer RT-701 will not Engage

Yup ! a blown fuse as suggested...... THANK YOU !
  11. RanDibble

Pioneer RT-701 will not Engage

Help ! My backup Pioneer RT-701 will not Engage. See youtube below:
  12. RanDibble

Fisher X 100-3

I've Gone Fisher, I mean I've gone fishing !
  13. RanDibble

RCA Interconnects

Read/Google what the IEEE says about cables. You can't get more scientific than that! Of course, you can spend a shit load of money and believe what you want about how much better the cables sound but it's just a Shit Load of mysticism. If you believe they sound better than they DO ! Is it...
  14. RanDibble

Re-Use stock Fisher 400 OT

It can be saved ! Do it !!
  15. RanDibble

Pioneer SX-1010 Restoration

Hey, Slow down and do some critical Listening. I.D. the source of any problems and research here and on other forums the project before you. "I keep reading all over the internet that I should restore this unit with all new parts," you're reading the wrong forums. TO much great gear has been...
  16. RanDibble

Kenwood KA-3500 recap

Thank You for YOur EFFORTS ! I received a KA-3500 as a gift, I intend to restore it and give it to my Grandchildren. This thread has helped me out a lot. They think good audio comes out EarBuds ??
  17. RanDibble

Pioneer RT 707 issue

Following with great interest !
  18. RanDibble

New case on the 400!

Looking for some guidance to do that ! I have Fisher Fisher 400 CX-2 Preamp needing a quality case. Have the tools but interested in how others approached the job ?
  19. RanDibble

Should I replace my old Monster Cable?

Monster Cables are an example of Bullshit Marketing. Study the science !! Not the companies marketing materials.
  20. RanDibble

Building Fisher SA-100 Clone

Following with GREAT interest !
  21. RanDibble

400cx2 on local craigslist

I've seen them for over $4,000. Mine would not fetch that it's miss a wood case and the knobs are funky.
  22. RanDibble

Pioneer HPM-40 Speakers

I see a few chips in the veneer, it is pretty thick. You can fill color and gently sand back the scar. Rub in some Linseed oil and you good to go !
  23. RanDibble

Technics SA-GX303

I've just receive a GW special gx505 with the fan problem. How about hot wiring the fan so that it's on all the time ?
Back
Top Bottom