Search results

1. pakko

Sanyo TP 1000 Spinning Way To Fast

Hey, Hey - did you solve the speed problem….. I have the same on my one here and try to find a solution. Was the recap successful?
  2. pakko

Help with a Yamaha PX-2 turntable

Here the solution for the Automatic issue on all PX-2 or PX-3: https://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/a-little-help-with-my-yamaha-px2-please.308044/page-2#post-15900716
  3. pakko

Yamaha PX-2: need ideas for fixing problems

Everybody can find the solution here in this thread : https://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/a-little-help-with-my-yamaha-px2-please.308044/page-2#post-15900716 Worked perfect and ready in 30 min!
  4. pakko

A little help with my Yamaha PX2, please

I didn't tried that. Wanted to be as close as possible to the original layout.
  5. pakko

A little help with my Yamaha PX2, please

Here is the solution for all of you who still looking for an easy fix for the Yamaha PX-2 (PX-3) After reading all the informations here in this forum and others I tried this and it worked perfectly: The best match for the not working sensors (SPI-201) are Omron EE-SX298 - these are not...
  6. pakko

Luxman SQ-202 phono section

I just finished this rare Luxman SQ-202 early solid state amp with a fully recap. It works great and just needs a little fine tuning with some adjustments. I do have a service manual but there are no further informations about the adjustments. There are four trimmer in on the phono board. Two...
  7. pakko

Scott 312-D Tuner - need help!

To finish this story here... the Scott Tuner is back to life. Thank you Tom B for the tip with the Testing Cap I could figure out than IC 304 was bad. Because I couldn't find exactly this part I ordered a LM703LH wich is working very good in this position. You need to cut of two unused legs...
  8. pakko

Thanks everybody. After testing the ICs it looks like IC304 is not OK - so I ordered a new one and will report!
  9. pakko

Thank you very much. I´ll gonna check the IC´s first and let you know. With a signal follower I can trace the signal up to the input pins of T304. nothing on the outputs (pins 3,4,6) Can this discriminator be broken or just out of alignment? How can I check T304?
  10. pakko

Hey everybody! I got a nice Tuner from Scott. Model Stereomaster 312-D. Not playing (no output) at the moment. I could track the problem back to the FM IF Amplifier board. Here the sound disappears after the output of IC304 in T304 . So, it seems to me than this part T304 is the problem...
  11. pakko

Accuphase P-300 DC offset way to high

OK - DC offset and Bias are adjustable now... good!
  12. pakko

OK - I found a faulty transistor on the power supply board. Q3 was down and I replaced it. Now the output on the +-70V rail is OK (connect 2 and 9) but the +-25V is still to high. It is by 33V at the moment (connect 4 and 6) - should be +-25V What do you think...?
  13. pakko

I thought the same at this point. The relays is pretty tuff on this amp. I gonna check on advise!
  14. pakko

I gonna do this and see if everything is OK on the power supply board! Let you know...
  15. pakko

As source I used an iPod if this is the question...
  16. pakko

Hello everybody. I got this Accuphase P-300 in my hands and had to rebuild the Speaker select switch and recap the boards. Situation now is a DC offset of 2,3V on each channel. Relais are working - amp is playing on both channels. Bias is around 170mV and not really adjustable. As I tested all...
  17. pakko

Add Bias adjustment to Kenwood KR 6050

..sorry the correct value is 17,6mV (0,22+0,22) x 40 =17,6mV
  18. pakko

Add Bias adjustment to Kenwood KR 6050

I had to change R3/R4 as well to get the calculated value of 17,1mV Bias on both sides. I changed them to 75 Ohm - then it worked fine. So increase the value of R3 and R4 if the the measurement is to low! Recommended value is 40mA = 17,1mV in this case
  19. pakko

National Panasonics SU-50A - first rare transistor amp 1969-Adjust

Sorry we had this already. Pot RV 19 is for the Bias Adjust. That's clear. Open are those two other trimmer pots:
  20. pakko

Thanx a lot! I was working on this amp today. Yes, you are right TR 25,39,41 are on the heatsink. And yes, the adjustment for the Bias is (#2 red) or trimmer pot RV 19/20 - it should be 10mV. I could adjust this today perfectly. My DC offset right now is: - 50mV on both channels the same. I...
  21. pakko

Maybe some can translate ...
  22. pakko

Thanx. Here are some more information for everybody who's working on this one.
  23. pakko

Hey everybody! I just finished reworking a rare Technics/N.P. amp from 1969. A National Panasonic SU-50A which should be the first transistor amp from Technics at that time. The amp is running very good and the sound is surprisingly nice and smooth. I recapped the whole unit with new caps...
  24. pakko

Pioneer SA 9900 strange problem after recap/rework

I´ll checkt the colored Resistor. Elna Silmic II are not a good replace for the tants?
  25. pakko

Pioneer SA 9900 strange problem after recap/rework

Here´s a pic before the changes
Back
Top Bottom