Search results

1. pakko

Luxman SQ-202 phono section

I just finished this rare Luxman SQ-202 early solid state amp with a fully recap. It works great and just needs a little fine tuning with some adjustments. I do have a service manual but there are no further informations about the adjustments. There are four trimmer in on the phono board. Two...
  2. pakko

Scott 312-D Tuner - need help!

Hey everybody! I got a nice Tuner from Scott. Model Stereomaster 312-D. Not playing (no output) at the moment. I could track the problem back to the FM IF Amplifier board. Here the sound disappears after the output of IC304 in T304 . So, it seems to me than this part T304 is the problem...
  3. pakko

Accuphase P-300 DC offset way to high

Hello everybody. I got this Accuphase P-300 in my hands and had to rebuild the Speaker select switch and recap the boards. Situation now is a DC offset of 2,3V on each channel. Relais are working - amp is playing on both channels. Bias is around 170mV and not really adjustable. As I tested all...
  4. pakko

National Panasonics SU-50A - first rare transistor amp 1969-Adjust

Hey everybody! I just finished reworking a rare Technics/N.P. amp from 1969. A National Panasonic SU-50A which should be the first transistor amp from Technics at that time. The amp is running very good and the sound is surprisingly nice and smooth. I recapped the whole unit with new caps...
  5. pakko

Pioneer SA 9900 strange problem after recap/rework

Hey everybody, I need your help with my Pioneer SA-9900. I reworked the whole amp in the last days. Replaced Caps and Transistor - like a lot of you here in this forum. So, everything works fine except for one thing I don´t have a explanation for. If the Amp runs with a source hooked up (let´s...
  6. pakko

unknown Tube Pre-amp need advice

I got this nice little pre-amp with no further informations. It looks to me like a self made unit...!? It´s well made - the inputs are relays driven and the the jacks are in good quality. I tested it today and it works fine, if the right switch is on (green light) and the left switch (red light)...
  7. pakko

Scott 490 Amp - Phono Problem

Hello everybody, I got a pretty rare Scott 490 Amp from the beginning 70´s. It´s working fine on the HF inputs but does have a problem with the phono section. No sound at all! I already reaped the phono board with no result. It contains a unknown IC and I need an advice what this could be. I...
  8. pakko

Scott Alpha 6 Stereo/Mono - how does it work?

I own since some time a nice Scott Alpha Kombo (Alpha 1 Pre and Alpha 6 amp) and got recently a second Alpha 6 amp. On the back of the Alpha 6 is a switch STEREO/MONO - so what happened exactly when you switch the amp to Mono? My idea is to use two amp on one preamp. Possible? Maybe somebody...
  9. pakko

Arena T2600 Problem Power supply

Hello everybody. I got stuck with a problem in an old Rank Arena Receiver Model T2600. Somehow I can´t find the problem on the power supply board and need someone to have a look at the shematic. Situation: AC goes into to bridge correctly with 36V Output on the DC side should be +36V and...
  10. pakko

Kenwood KC-6060 intensity problem

Hello. I have a nice KC-6060 scope and had it stored for some years. It´s still working but I need to turn the intensity up all the way to get a picture. After 10 minutes the scope disappeared totally. I need to wait another 10 min. switching off the unit and then it works again a few...
  11. pakko

Toshiba SA-20Y Adjustments

Hello to everybody, have something special today. A Toshiba Receiver from 1969. Pretty rar unit with nice wodden cabinet. The inside is impressive. Toshiba spend a lot of material in this Receiver! I searched long time for a sm. Now I found one but what a surprise - no adjustment advices for...
  12. pakko

Old LLOYD´s Receiver Adjustments need help!

Hello everybody, I have a vintage LLOYD´s Receiver on my table and ask myself how to adjust this baby. It´s a four channel Receiver Model B629 - or same thing a B795 - they are basically the same. There is not very much to find in the web - no manual or schematic etc. The power amps do have...
  13. pakko

Kenwood Tape KX-910 speed adjustment??

Hello - I do have a old Kenwood Console Tapedeck here for repair. It´s a KX-910 from the beginning 70s. Nice vintage sound! I own a KX-710 - the little brother and this is running just fine. My problem - I can´t find the speed adj. for the motor on the KX-910!? The KX-710 has a little...
  14. pakko

Kenwood KA-9100/9150 sound experiments...

Hello everybody! After updating several Kenwoods I started to make some experiments the last years. Mostly to get better sound out of the old units. This time I overworked my KA-9150 in a special way. After recapping the whole unit I decided to optimize the Signal Path dramatically. I did...
Back
Top Bottom