Search results

1. Redtide

The official AK golf thread

Compared to The Open where the players hit a variety of shots around the greens, and the weather is a big factor, the Masters is less interesting. Watching people miss short putts isn't fun.
  2. Redtide

Holy smokes!
  3. Redtide

What tv show are you currently binging?

Fallout
  4. Redtide

What are some shows that you were surprised that you enjoyed?

I'm surprised how good the Fallout TV show is. Same thing with "The Last of Us" TV show. I would have thought TV shows based on video games would be terrible. I liked both video games series though so I might be biased. The Terror was kind of a stupid supernatural story on the fate of the...
  5. Redtide

I'm not sure if I like watching the Masters. The greens seems too brutally fast. I just watched Homa chip a ball 30 feet past the hole. Every hole is guys putting by barely touching the ball and it goes 10 feet past the hole.
  6. Redtide

Today's INDIE Playlist

DIIV : Brown Paper Bag
  7. Redtide

Today's INDIE Playlist

Eels have a new album coming out in June. The latest single seems pretty good. Goldy
  8. Redtide

Today's INDIE Playlist

The melody from the verse of this song was stuck in my head today. Wavves - I Wanna Meet Dave Grohl
  9. Redtide

Today's Canadian playlist...

Plumtree: Predicts the Future
  10. Redtide

Songs that REQUIRE full volume.

I like metal in small doses, and I'm getting into High on Fire these days. Songs like this are why I want a good stereo. High on Fire: Rumors of War
  11. Redtide

I am having a religious experience; Masters of The Air. Episodes 1&2

Still, unabashed American jingoism in a series where some American member was having "a religious experience watching this show". And the same member was 'anti writer union' during the summer. But as long as the helmets have parade holes who cares about good character writing right?
  12. Redtide

The quoted post had what I was looking for: "Under combat conditions the Norden did not achieve its expected precision, yielding an average CEP in 1943 of 1,200 feet (370 m) (a CEP of 1200 feet means 50% of all bombs dropped land within 1200 feet of the target), similar to other Allied and...
  13. Redtide

I've watched 5 episodes so far - and yeesh this show is not good. The dialogue writing is cliched. There is no character development. The first bombing mission was pretty exciting, but repeat that same thing every episode and it gets boring. Can't name a character other than Buck and Bucky and...
  14. Redtide

Today's Australian - NZ playlist

I'm liking Gee Tee, Drunk Mums, and C.O.F.F.I.N these days. Lots of good new punk/garage coming out of Australia. Drunk Mums: New Australia C.O.F.F.I.N: Give Me A Bite
  15. Redtide

Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

High on Fire: Death Is This Communion Youtube > Hidizs S9 Pro > Focal Clear
  16. Redtide

Today's Canadian playlist...

Eric's Trip: Peter
  17. Redtide

Into Grunge much?

Nevermind. New Australian grunge band that might or not be good.
  18. Redtide

Today's INDIE Playlist

This song has been an ear-worm for me this week
  19. Redtide

Stoner Rock playlist

High On Fire - Burning Down
  20. Redtide

I watched the first episode last week with my dad. It was pretty good. Band of Brothers was good partly because it followed a group of engaging characters over the course of several years, and had a tie-in to actual people. I assume that won't happen with this series because of the air-force...
  21. Redtide

I finally cancelled Netflix.

This is what I do as well. Watch a single streaming service for a couple of months and then move onto another. I'm watching it for the TV shows rather than the movies.
  22. Redtide

Mojo Nixon has died - Age 66!

RIP Mojo. I'd forgotten how much fun this song was. I didn't know Winona Ryder was in the video. Mojo Nixon/Beat Farmers/Dread Zeppelin/Dead Milkmen were all fun in the early 90s. Debbie Gibson Is Pregnant With My Two Headed Love Child
  23. Redtide

Today's INDIE Playlist

Nevermind. Waxahatchee? Good/boring? I can't decide.
  24. Redtide

Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs: Live in New York Bluesound Node 2i (Tidal) > Oppo 105 > Eufonika H5 > Sennheiser HD 800
Back
Top Bottom