Search results

1. Traider79

New Sub box - Terminal or no Terminal

I am at a crossroad of what to do and was hoping the experts here can help. I am in the works of building a new sub box. I want to just run the bare from sub out of box to amp. I am currently renting a house and plan on moving in a year or so. I do not want to be limited to the size of the cable...
  2. Traider79

Nikko Beta 20 and Nikko Alpha Power amps

I would get both of the amps at that price. Nice find
  3. Traider79

google this

I just put it in the google search bar came right up and pretty cool.
  4. Traider79

ANOTHER score!!!!! What a great week!!!

Wow that is a nice score week
  5. Traider79

Angry Birds warning!

I played it in the beginning with no ads. Once they added them the fun was over. I know you can purchase it ad free but why ruin a good thing. The game itself is like crack
  6. Traider79

What's your latest audio purchase?

A rack mount. For my Nikko Stuff
  7. Traider79

GLS locking Banana Plugs Generation 4

I just wanted to get some input if anyone here has these and how would they compare to regular banana plugs? Any other brand better? Or any other suggestions would be appreciated.
  8. Traider79

Nikko alpha 230

I would get it.
  9. Traider79

Catastrophic woofer failures!

Wow! Thats insane would of liked to see the look on his face when the cap blew off
  10. Traider79

Man tries to pay with $1 million bill

Ha ha people will try anything... Could of been like homer and try to put it in the vending machine.
  11. Traider79

Is it me, or did the internet used to work better?

I know from family members that are running Windows Vista. It clocks/hangs all the time. I then installed windows 7 it is all gone. add ons to browsers will slow you down alot.
  12. Traider79

What's missing from radio these days...

Yea 100% agreed music is lacking here. Every year less and less stations I actually listen to. What is the point of having 24 stations in memory if I only listen to 3 of them?
  13. Traider79

Check out the packing material an Ebay seller used...

That is nasty. I hope it doesnt smell as bad as the pack job looks. I can see using the bottles and such but make sure clean and have lids to actually protect the items. I do sell on ebay from time to time and the seller is always the bad guy. As per Ebays rules and policies not mine :)
  14. Traider79

Nikko Rack

Hi I came across this on the EBAY Looks like a Vintage Nikko brand rack. Has anyone seen one of these before? I searched but could not find info on it. Not me not affil. In no way
  15. Traider79

Sony Professional Japan only MDR-CD900st Unboxing Video.

Maybe did not hear ya:music:
  16. Traider79

uncompressed or losseless

I prefer Flac format. I never tried EAC but will add to the list of items I need to download. Thanks
  17. Traider79

51,000 sq. ft. 'warehouse' full of records - a hazard...

So anything old might now be considered gasoline? ... :confused:
  18. Traider79

Lineartech AX-4400

Still looking for a manual or schematic not finding anything.
  19. Traider79

Gear rack/stands

I really like the Idea of the flexi racks. Has anyone done one on wheels? I need it to be mobile. I am going to need to move it around often. Some of the gear I have is rack mountable.. Decisions are hard to make. Also I have some threaded rod about 12" and washers and bolts for free from work...
  20. Traider79

Cerwin Vega Speakers - $10 (Lakewood)

$10 - buy to play with.
  21. Traider79

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Nice score. I have been stopping by the local GW and they only have vhs machines..and a ton of tapes to go with them.
  22. Traider79

Nikko Beta III Pre-Amp

Nice Score. I have a Beta 2 and so far it is awesome and sounds great!
  23. Traider79

Do you use the 'loudness' feature on your rcvr/amp?

If I want it loud Yes of course but most of the times flat.
  24. Traider79

Feedback on e-bay

As A seller and you have no way to report dead beat bidders by leaving negative if they do not pay. That is a whole different thread. I use this and it works for about 75-85% of buyers. I send a message when I ship saying that to leave feedback if ok but if a problem contact me before feedback...
Back
Top Bottom