Search results

1. P

Kenwood KA801 - steel ribbon need

Hallo, I would like ask if anybody know where to find steel ribbon needed for my Kenwood KA801 tape selector switch. Steel ribbon is quite long because switch is located on the PCB very close to the inputs. It could be universal steel ribbon, so I can make my own lenghts. Stell ribbon...
  2. P

Sansui G9000 driver board F-2806, need one??

Hi, all! Anybody out there have any ideas where to find driver board (service code F-2806, only one channel) for my sansui G9000? I'd love to see this beast come back to life! All the best, Peter
  3. P

Dual fet 2sk97 for my SANSUI ???

Hallo, I have try to find dual fet 2sk97 (SONY 6-DIL) for my SANSUI G9000, but hopefully? Have anybody idea wheare to find that electronic part. It was used in mainly all AU (217/317/517/717/919/x1) series amplifiers and G (3000(301)/5000/....) series receivers of that era. Appreciate...
  4. P

Thorens TD 125/126 plastic knurled knob for suspension

Hallo, I try to find yust one plastic knulred knob-screw for my Thorens TD 126mk3 (TD 125 is the same). It is suspension adjustment screw. If anybody have any information wheare to find that part, I would realy be thankfull. Best regards, Peter
Back
Top Bottom