Search results

1. Emotiva!

Who wants to attend the gathering at my place?

I'm up for Feb meeting. Off work at that time.
  2. Emotiva!

Grumpy. You are loved!

Who wants to listen to a pair of Revel 328Be speakers anyway....
  3. Emotiva!

Grumpy. You are loved!

Today I had the HONOR of hosting a person that doesn't know the impact he had on a soul. Someone who I respect, and love deeply for who they are, the owner of Audiokarma and his beautiful wife. I was humbled, and feel I have reached the pinnacle of my audio search showcasing it to my honored...
  4. Emotiva!

New Braunfels Area

Today I had the honor of the one and only Rick of Techrocks fame come over for a afternoon of libation and musical bliss. What a wonderful guest. I had a wonderful time hosting a get together and meeting a new friend. Amazing our musical taste was identical. Thanks Rick, I had a great time...
  5. Emotiva!

Picture from your listening spot right now!

Tube snake boogie ZZ Top Revel 328 Be Rose hiFi 160b Peachtree grand integrated X1 SVS PB16 Ultra shaking the neighbors. Delirium Tremens Belgium Ale. Steaks on the Kamado.
  6. Emotiva!

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Rush Xanadu 24 bit 48 kHz 1687 kbps MQA 192 kHZ Revel 328Be HiFi Rose 160B Peachtree Grand integrated SVS PB 16 ultra.
  7. Emotiva!

New Braunfels Area

Would be a MAJOR honor to have Y'all over for a visit.
  8. Emotiva!

New Braunfels Area

9. Emotiva!

What was the the last audio-related item you purchased?

HifiRose 150b. Insanely good unit.
  10. Emotiva!

Hey, I'll be hosting this Saturday. 3 to 8 pm if interested. Pm for RSVP and directions.

Hey, I'll be hosting this Saturday. 3 to 8 pm if interested. Pm for RSVP and directions.
  11. Emotiva!

New Braunfels Area

Seems to be the general consensus lol. I'm home for 3 weeks if your up for a visit anytime. Still breaking in the new Revels and Rose streamer and learning all they can do. Lemme know and I'll stock up on your favorite free beer and steaks or just a quick visit and introduction. Anybody else out...
  12. Emotiva!

Artsy photos of your gear

Revels and GI Peachy
  13. Emotiva!

DFW area AK member list

Well, nobody had showed while I lived in Rockwall. I've moved since then and am now in New Braunfels with a completely upgraded system. Trying to get a get together going at the moment in the Austin- New Braunfels- San Antonio area. . As far as the brand Emotiva, I've sold the huge Polk SRS 1.2s...
  14. Emotiva!

Sounds like this group may happen. I'm Lee, and I'm in New Braunfels. I've been exchanging info...

Sounds like this group may happen. I'm Lee, and I'm in New Braunfels. I've been exchanging info with Matt who lives In NB also (mllangen) and it sounds like he's interested In a visit also. Would love to have you over also to start a bit of a friendly group of us audio aficionados getting...
  15. Emotiva!

What are these speakers?

I don't recognize these. From wife's friends husband in another state.
  16. Emotiva!

AUSTIN & SURROUNDING AREA - AUDIOPHILES

Evenings are best for me. Music seems to come alive with a low noise floor and no lawnmowers and cars running around in the evening. Plus, I'm not a morning person. I'm on a 3 on and 3 off week work schedule so meetings are hit and miss.
  17. Emotiva!

What display would you use?

Yes it can be dimmed.
  18. Emotiva!

Hifi rose 150b streamer. It's a 5000$ unit that ticked all the boxes I wanted.
  19. Emotiva!

Hifirose 150b streamer. It's an awesome unit.
  20. Emotiva!

Given the many options, which would you use? I did not add the round carver type it has as I'm not fond of round meters. There are many other options also for display.
  21. Emotiva!

AUSTIN & SURROUNDING AREA - AUDIOPHILES

Taker. In New Braunfels. Can host 6 or so. Revel 328Be with Hifi Rose 150b and a Peachtree Grand Integrated X1. Have Kamado Joe and I make the best steaks on planet earth. Neighbors don't seem to mind 13 hz and 440 WPC.... been at this game 40 years, and found my grail. Also have a pair of...
  22. Emotiva!

New Braunfels Area

Any audiophiles in, near New Braunfels area interested in a meet up?
  23. Emotiva!

I've lived in New Braunfels for 8 years and have yet to meet anyone into stereo. I found my...

I've lived in New Braunfels for 8 years and have yet to meet anyone into stereo. I found my grail, your welcome to come listen sometime. I'm in quail valley near the TA off 35
  24. Emotiva!

Pics of your listening space

Revel 328BE Peachtree Grand integrated X1 Hifirose 150b SvS PB16 ultra
  25. Emotiva!

ADS plate component speakers- worth it?

NOS you say? How about 2 pairs of NOS never installed a/d/s 300i I have stashed away...lol. I wonder how much they are worth.
Back
Top Bottom