Search results

1. WmartinB

Pair Ev Patrician 700 Connecticut

Rougher than I would have thought - I probably would have just shredded them but It's a lot of cabinet to move around just to gut them - How times change - A few years ago I sold a pair of the T250 mids for $4800, now they look like they sell for under 1k
  2. WmartinB

Good luck!
  3. WmartinB

Someone please go get these - Just had surgery on my back, otherwise I'd be picking them up tomorrow
  4. WmartinB

ADS 2030 value?

Realistically full driver rebuild from Richard so is around $750 - for a TOTL speaker - that ain't bad
  5. WmartinB

ADS 2030 value?

Nope
  6. WmartinB

ADS 2030 value?

I sold a pair before COVID lockdown for $5500 cash and the buyer paid to have them white glove packed and driven from Connecticut to northern California They are pricy but IMO I'd consider myself lucky if I found another nice set for under 5k
  7. WmartinB

Attention Fairchild Freaks!

Someone got them for cheap, Hopefully someone here - Assume it was because of US only shipping
  8. WmartinB

Pre-pandemic I was offered 8K for a pair of my 275's
  9. WmartinB

Need some Ebay advice about a very rude buyer

Cancel the sale and if they leave negative feedback you can call ebay to have it removed- buyers cannot mention leaving negative feedback prior to item shipping - It's an abuse of eBay's seller protection, Feedback extortion - I've had this same situation a few times in the past, I just cancel...
  10. WmartinB

eBay Heads-up International selling fees..

You missed out, Could have sold to a Nigerian prince paying in Zimbabwe bucks -
  11. WmartinB

I dont think he will actually ship for less than his original price of 6999 or 3500 each. Yesterday I asked him how much he would be looking for cash picked up in person and he said 6999
  12. WmartinB

ADS 2030 on Ebay, no affiliation

Cheap - I've sold a few sets, I have a near mint set + manuals + boxed C2000 and I've been offered 10k in the past for the set If they were easier to ship and store people would pay 10k+
  13. WmartinB

I bought the one above - Seller had multiple people interested, I was the first to send the cash sight unseen F&F - I also paid the asking price in USD - I have 4 fairchild 275's and I'd have to think long and hard before giving any of them up
  14. WmartinB

Sa-1000?!

Had one and sold it - TBH build and sound quality are low - it's just a novelty
  15. WmartinB

Top Tube Tuner HH Scott 4310

I have one in similar condition, if they are going for this much I need to sell mine
  16. WmartinB

If you need a chuckle - Pioneer HPM 100 Acrylic

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/203505767630316/ Brightened my day
  17. WmartinB

Price Check on aisle 5, ADS L1530’s

It's the same way with a lot of higher dollar gear- You'll get the price you ask for if you don't mind waiting -
  18. WmartinB

Price Check on aisle 5, ADS L1530’s

Sold a bunch of pairs, Last pair went for $1600 cash picked up in CT, took a while, lots of interest around 1250-1400 but ended up getting the $1600 asking price
  19. WmartinB

ADS L 1530 possible deal in Austin - - Issues!!!!

I've sold 5 pairs of 1530's - Given my last pair did have grills and was around a 8/10 - Still wen't for $1600 cash - Hold out- they will sell - I'd hold out for closer to $700
  20. WmartinB

Whats up with "not working, for parts only" prices?

All of the stereo gear I sell on eBay is sold as is for parts or restoration. I don't test anything, it isn't worth the time to me - buyers do not seem to mind - some want a project and the slightly lower offers make sense for both of us. I think that expectations especially when it comes to...
  21. WmartinB

Danbury CT, RUN!

Nope
  22. WmartinB

Danbury CT, RUN!

I've messaged with intent to pick up don't believe it is available
  23. WmartinB

Pricing for Scott tube gear -

Has anyone else noticed a massive upswing in the price of scott gear? I've been hoarding scott gear for the last few years because of low resale - Seems like recently people started shelling out fisher prices for scott projects
  24. WmartinB

It seems that the price of Pioneer Reel to reel goes up recently

I find it more and more amusing that people actually look for 100% working units - These are 40+ years old - If you are buying it used with the intent of running it with 0 restoration you are asking for trouble.
  25. WmartinB

Okay, Who Is Selling Like Mad On The Net?

:lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk:
Back
Top Bottom