Search results

1. Lelle

Spare part for my Pioneer PD-TM2

Hello everyone, About 2 months ago I bought a Pioneer PD-TM2 18-disc CD Changer. The seller mentioned that it worked perfectly, well.. upon arrival and testing it had difficulties to change magazine. The bottom magazine plays well, except it sounds a bit like the cd wobbles or are a bit to...
  2. Lelle

Problems with my Denon PMA-520

Hello everyone at Audiokarma, hope you all doing well. I have huge problem with my Denon PMA-520 amp. So I will try my best to describe my problem as well as I can. I've purchased a faulty Denon PMA-520 from eBay a week ago. The power supply was dead, the transformer and the caps were bulged...
  3. Lelle

Technics SU-X520D Amplifier noise problem.

Hello everyone, hope I posted this in the right category. I have a Technics SU-X520D amplifier, it had poor solder joints. It worked partially before. And after I fixed all the poor soldering, a problem appeared. Noise in the right channel, regardless of volume. The heatsink gets hot after...
  4. Lelle

Harman Kardon 800+ Quad Receiver recapping

Harman Kardon 800+ Quad Receiver Hello everyone, I bought an Harman Kardon 800+ quad receiver of an auction a few months ago, it works and sounds good. I'm planning on a recap, since they're are all original caps from the 70's. There are 5 big caps, the 5th of them is a...
  5. Lelle

Two big problems with my Yamaha CR-2040

For a couple weeks ago, I bought a preowned Yamaha Natural Stereo Receiver CR-2040. The problem with it from the beginning was a RFI noise, regardless of input and volume it was still there. And wasn't affected by the volume, it was even heard from the pre-out. I have totally recapped the power...
  6. Lelle

Yamaha CR-2040 - 50hz humming

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a preowned Yamaha CR-2040 stereo receiver. I have recapped the main-amp, pre amp, power supply (except for the two big 71volt 22.000 mF capacitors) The tuner is partially recapped. And I have a 50 hz hum, I hear it regardless of the input I choose. I...
  7. Lelle

Sony STR-4800, both channels quiet.

Hello everyone! :) For a few days ago, I bought a defective Sony STR-4800 Receiver. It is completely silent, I have replaced all capacitors and almost all diodes in the power amp. 10 to 15 sec after power on, R712 and R782 (I think it is R782 it is a bit hard to read) anyway theyr'e...
Back
Top Bottom