Search results

1. Cruzah

Anyone feel somewhat guilty buying from "thrift stores" when you know that....

A lotta goodwill and thrift stores help out people with mental problems. I feel great when I can help one out. (I give the thrift store lotsa stuff too.../washer, dryers, selves, and a lotta other stuff) Everyone should give something. (Cause I'm getting a lotta Stereo and Camera stuff)
  2. Cruzah

Hit em hard at the thrift store today!

Thanks a lot Folks...I'm gonna hook it up as My Mancave sytem ths weekend.
  3. Cruzah

1950 HMV Console Brought back to Life

Ahhhh yes...Beautiful redo.
  4. Cruzah

Today Scores!!

Nice score Ya got there bud.
  5. Cruzah

@Gang-Twanger the Headphones are Yamaha HP-50A... they sound nice on some rock and old soul music. Tha Receiver would be a Pioneer SX-880...it was clean and seemed as if it came from a very good home.
  6. Cruzah

Eggs

Just straight up scrabled Eggs wth chesse. I love egg salad...but i can't eat to much of that.
  7. Cruzah

Kudos To Monster Cable

I did My living room with monster cable...Good Stuff, I must admit.
  8. Cruzah

Yep, I whent to the Thrift store this morning and caught em just at the right time. I got the Pioneer receiver for $20 bucks after testing it. :yes: Then I talked this new (duh) Fella into giving me these Yamahi Headphones for $5 dollars. $30 Bucks for some straight up vintage...
  9. Cruzah

VW XL1 -235 mpg hybrid to go into production for European market

JEEZ...I'd spend My Morgage money up on that Whip.
  10. Cruzah

28 Fans Injured at Daytona

I really hated the way our news station just down played the injuries, and said it was important to have the track ready for Today. I pray that Nascar really doesn't feel that way about its fans.
  11. Cruzah

MRSA? Yep. Again.

Hope You get better soon with No More flair ups My Fellow Martial Artist. :thmbsp:
  12. Cruzah

A New High in $300 Audiophile Headphones.

The Audiophiliac listens to the MrSpeakers Mad Dog headphones and comes away impressed. :music: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-57570720-47/a-new-high-in-$300-audiophile-headphones/ Hmmm. :scratch2: He didn't say anything about Treble Response. But I'd still like to try Em out. :yes:
  13. Cruzah

Looking for better sound

Try the Sony MDR-V55 Headphones. They are some of the best for accuracy of digital music that I've heard.
  14. Cruzah

Vintage or Modern for me?

Yep, I sure do and You can't believe a lotta folks that want You to spend money that You may not have. I always try out Headphones and make My own opinion. I burned My Ifrogz in and then EQed em in...Sounds great to Me. (and I do have a few pairs of $250 plus sets of Headphones) I use em a...
  15. Cruzah

Stereo before stereo came out?

A person can learn a heck of a lot on AK!
  16. Cruzah

Are There Any Lady Audiophiles On AK?

I kinda like Bestbuy for parts when I'm already in the act of fixing something. My patence is wearing kinda thin and I wanta hear some Music or DVD's like right now. LOL!
  17. Cruzah

2014 Chevrolet SS revealed at Daytona

Oh Yeah...Impala SS always sounded Great.
  18. Cruzah

Vintage or Modern for me?

I'd say look into the Ifrogz Vertex Headphones...Around $50 bucks. Super Compy on the ears and They sound like their a lot more expensive.
  19. Cruzah

LOL! Thats true...although Bestbuy is not too bad for equipment.
  20. Cruzah

Sony X-10 Headphones

I remember using them to DJ a party while out of town. Bass response is very nice, but they need to be burned in to get some decent treble. They are comfortable for about an hour or so...After that ya gotta take a break from the ear sweat factor. I've gotta take a quick trip with the...
  21. Cruzah

Your last WOW moment?

My last WOW moment was when I met Ms.Chaka Kahn at our Airport. She signed the back of a business card I had in My wallet.
  22. Cruzah

Do You Have Any Components Left From Your First Stereo?

Yep...I still have My 2 Panasonic Thrusters. Since then I've bought 4 more, 2 from the Thrift store and 2 online. And I still have My Dual Turntable from My first MCS System. Receiver and Tape Deck are history though.
  23. Cruzah

Wow...I'm beginning to sense that there are quite a few ladies here on AK. It seems, they are really into their audio endevors. Anyway...I wasn't trying to cause trouble or anything...Just wondering. I was just I always see the ladies buying music and stereo systems at Bestbuy...But I hardly...
  24. Cruzah

LOL...Nope not really lookin to get hooked up. The Wife is kinda Homicidal over Me...But She has a good ear when I'm positioning speakers. I was just wondering about Serious Women Audiophiles. stuff like: Do they hook their own systems up?...crawling around on their hands and knees. Do They...
  25. Cruzah

Come on Lady Lurkers (and We know Your out there) Come on, Sign Up Or Join Up...We'll Be Good Guys. WE PROMOSE! :yippy: (We Need and Want Your valuable Audio input too) :yes:
Back
Top Bottom