Search results

1. saratoga

1.7 Maggie RECAPPING & REFURBISHING

I have MMG magneplanar speakers for 4 years, time to upgrade to 1.7 magneplaner, in Australia 1.7 Magneplanar are around 4000 aud.brand new,was thinking to get one pair,but in meantime,pop up for sale second hand 1.7 magneplaner speakers,they was 5 years old,black material cover on them was bit...
  2. saratoga

Quick help plz

NEED 6X 1000UF 400V TO REPLACE IN DARKVOICE 337SE HEADPHONE AMP (35MMD X50MML CAPS SIZE) I CAN NOT FIND SIZE!!!! IN BC OR VISHAY RANGE, THEY ARE ALL AROUND(65MM OR 70MM L) CAPS THAN I FIND THIS MORNING FROM GERMANY 1000UF 300V Elko Snap en RADIAL EPCOS(35MMDX50,3MM L....)WHICH WILL BE JUST...
  3. saratoga

DARKVOICE 336SE- OLD DONKEY VALUE 10c

just short i bought 2 days ago DARKVOICE 336SE , AND LOOK WHAT I FINE INSIDE!!! HORROR IN FOLDING THEY USE 1/2 SIZE SMALLER CLAMP FOR LARGE CAPACITORS,THEY DESTROY CAPACITORS BEFORE AMP LEFT ASSEMBLING LINE IN CHINA FACTORIES ,WONDER IF THEY EVER HEARD ABOUT QUALITY CONTROL !!!!MORE...
  4. saratoga

Mcintosh MVP-861

Hi Just to let you know, that OPTICAL LASER LENS PICKUP for McINTOSH MVP-861 is the same one used in Denon dvd-3910 player!!! So do not panic,and do not pay t o much for laser because it say For Mcintosh!!!
  5. saratoga

40 YEARS OF SEARCHING,FINAL NIRVANA IN THIS SHORT LIFE

Speakers project took me 4 years to finish to the final note,Coral tweeters,i have to fly to japan to get this one,JBL mid Compression Driver 2450H/J thankfully i went to Melbourne,and bought last pair from some Audiophile from Korea,unfinished project, Horns for JBL are made in some yacht-boat...
  6. saratoga

Douk Audio HiFi 834P MM Phono Pre-Amplifier!?

HI I just bump at this Douk Audio (copy)of EAR834PMM PNONO PREAMP,( eBay item number: [ 262453213637 any thoughts,about this pre-phono? it looks quiet nice ,no support MC ,but they reserved position for SUT and swich MM-MC is ready there! it comes with 3xJJ-ECC83S-12AX7, ANY THOUGHTS?
  7. saratoga

Magnat mcd 850 cd player

I Bought the Magnat MCD 850 cd player brand new, from Gold Cost block who never use cd player,it was in original box,manual book & HEAVY &SOLID remote control,that i never see it before, from any CD player in my life, like little grenate,precisely 220g with 2x battery AA' The person from whom...
  8. saratoga

Quantum audio-minstrel intagrated hybride(valves) amplifier

I BOUGHT MINSTREL AMPLIFIER-MADE IN SCOTLAND (KILMARNOCK) THE CAPACITORS I WOULD LIKE TO REPLACE ARE 2X 220UF 450V(BHC) AND 8X 100UF 100V RUBYCON & 2X 100UF 63V RUBYCON, NO-1-HOW MUCH SHOULD I INCREASE UF OR VOLTAGE?? OR DO I NEED INCREASE UF & VALUE AT THE FIRST PLACE? NO-2,ANYONE IS OUT...
  9. saratoga

Bower&Wilkins DM14/CROSSOVERS OUT!!!OF THE BOX

Hi Boys, Just to let you show,what can you do,to make sure this speakers rocks:music: I use 12 GAUGE SILVER WIRE,TEFLON FOR WIRING ALL INTERIOR WIRES OF DRIVERS,,WBT SILVER SOLDER(WBT-0800) ALL POINT ARE SOLDERED,NO PIN CONNECTION,!!SPEAKERS ORIGINAL STANDS ARE HOLLOW METAL STANDS,THEY RING...
  10. saratoga

Accuphase c200 recap!!

HI , CAN YOU HELP ME OUT, im going to recap my accuphase c200 preamp what capacitors i should use(elna silmic-ii) or( nich-muse) or (RoeDERSTEIN- caps)on equlizer card s2x tone card 1x what to use on filter output cards x2 headphone card x1 and what to use onfuse circuit 35v 470uf 2x and 1x 25v...
Back
Top Bottom