Search results

1. Sarmat

Audiokarma has teamed up with TMR to help bring clean water to those in Flint. Please Help !!!

A few bucks from Poland (I've just sent via pay pal), simply to show solidarity.
  2. Sarmat

Any Friends of Bill W here @ AudioKarma

I think, I can describe myself as a friend of Bill W., I'm not AA though. It's very impressing program, especially when it comes to its pragmaticism. Regards for every AA community member.
  3. Sarmat

GELHARD RS-6030. Has anybody met such speakers?

Front viev
  4. Sarmat

Grills are not removable, I know nothing about drivers. The price is reasonable (about 20 $) but I can't give any details.
  5. Sarmat

Tried to learn something about that gear but there is no infos on net. Any ideas?
  6. Sarmat

Tangerine Dream? Kraftwerk? Suggestions?

Their Berlin concert was in 1980, the concert in Warsaw - 1983. Yes, that was a time when Niemen experimented with digital instruments.
  7. Sarmat

Tangerine Dream? Kraftwerk? Suggestions?

When it comes to Tangerine Dream, album POLAND worth special mentioning. I was at that concert in Warsaw. That was probably first western group which visited my country after martial law had been suspended. Many, many memories...
  8. Sarmat

Today's classical playlist

Thanks GuyK, I realy appreciate the thread, as well as AK COMMUNITY in general, a friendly and educative place :tresbon: Have a nice day !
  9. Sarmat

I couldn't agree more, the picture doesn't reflect the diversity of meaning... Great music, anyway.
  10. Sarmat

11. Sarmat

Today's JAZZ playlist

It's 02:00 a.m. at my side - the best music in such cold night :music:
  12. Sarmat

What is your Avatar??

Simply - our beloved CHELSEA, 4 y.o. boxer ;)
  13. Sarmat

Which one?

30 WPC (37 more specificaly) is OK as for me. I'm looking for something like GOODMANS MEZZO II (40W), Celestion Ditton 11 or ELAC 4000 as final speakers for the yamaha. In this state of affairs it's wattage don't seem to be a adisadvantage. It sounds sweet now, but I guess the effect would be...
  14. Sarmat

Which one?

I'm under impression of Yamahas sound... This is exactly what I expected from such receiver :thmbsp: What worth considering is replacement of power cable, the current one doesn't look good.
  15. Sarmat

Witaj, to zawsze miło spotkać rodaka w niespodziewanym miejscu ;)

Witaj, to zawsze miło spotkać rodaka w niespodziewanym miejscu ;)
  16. Sarmat

Which one?

Prices have fluctuated around 60$ +- 7 (including shipping charges). As far as I can judge, that model of nikko is cheaper in comparison with the others, within our second hand market it's price is almost the same.
  17. Sarmat

Which one?

Thanks a lot, bigaltx24's, aileenamegan and Robisme as well as chat participants. The winner is... YAMAHA. I'll share first impressions soon :music:
  18. Sarmat

Which one?

Thanks bigaltx24. It looks (and presumably sounds) great despite not original black power switch at left And any other opinions?
  19. Sarmat

Which one?

Hello to every1 I need your advice. Which of receivers listed (and shown) below would attract your attention? Their prices and visual conditions are comparable. Simply looking for warm nonartificial sound for my office-room. Thanks in advance for any help. 1) YAMAHA CR-450 2) NIKKO 7075 3)...
  20. Sarmat

MB Quart owners - Raise your hands!!

The heir to MB Quart: http://www.german-maestro.de/ I hope they are as good as my QL SP2 producer
  21. Sarmat

Today's JAZZ playlist

Stanko, Urbaniak, Dudziak... :tresbon:
Back
Top Bottom