Search results

1. C

Replacement part

Thanks for the information. There are at least 9 on the 104 board. I not at home to look at the scat but the OEM part number starts with acg-. 0.01 150 volt.
  2. C

Replacement part

Yeah, been there. Seems the minimum I found was 250 but they are pricey. I will order the 400 or 500 volt ones.
  3. C

Replacement part

Looking for a replacement,/equivalent capacitor for sx-1050. Ceramic cap ,0.01 cap 150 volt. It is on the awr-104 board. I have a board coming but rather not strip it for those caps. Thanks!
  4. C

Audiokarma Member of the Year 2023

Congratulations Heather
  5. C

Smoking cap on the 104 board

Should be awm 090.
  6. C

Checked the ones on that 104 board, all installed correctly. Has to be one of the other boards. I'll need to check the other guys work. The awr 103 board and the ywk 090 board as well as the ones I did.
  7. C

Doing a recap on a sx-1050. Some of the boards had been done by someone else. I have recapped the equalizer board and the power board 047. Installed new power caps , big Blue ones. Old ones rested low. The unit was on the dim bulb and or it started smoking on the 104 board. That's the one with...
  8. C

Made in Mexico

Yes, haven't ordered them in quite a while.
  9. C

Made in Mexico

Ordered new output transistors from Mouser and Digi key for the sx-1050. Both sets came in and are made in Mexico. So checked them using the Echowars and Mark the fixer 6 way test and found strange readings. Has anyone else had the chance to get the ones from Mexico and tested them. On semi is...
  10. C

Odd board on a sx-1050

Thanks,
  11. C

Odd board on a sx-1050

I have a 1050 I am recapping and it has a board no it with the name ywk. Anyone have the board in theirs? Looking for a list of parts that should replace what is there now. Found some more words awf 020. I'll keep looking for that one on the forum
  12. C

SX-1050 awh047a IWK board transistor question

Thanks, so that board version is different that the non A or IWK board? I assume that is true so it will be at 1015, new of course, back in that spot.
  13. C

SX-1050 awh047a IWK board transistor question

My awh 047 board has a a1015 transistor at Q2. It should be a 2sa750. It has not been replaced as far as I can tell. Any reason why this one is different? And what is the replacement for it? Is it the KSA 992
  14. C

Pioneer SX-1050 Needs a new faceplate glass

Been a while since I posted. Finishing up a 1050 rehab but need a faceplate glass or the specifications for it so I can get one cut and drilled. I know there was a fellow aker on the forum that has done it before but it seems he has not posted for awhile. Any help with dimensions, location of...
  15. C

Pioneer SM-Q300 function switch

It sounds like you need to reclean those switches. There is a sticky on that procedure. Just use the search function to locate it.
  16. C

Sx1010 BOM List Please Check for Me?

Bill of Materials or BOM
  17. C

Audiokarma's server needs your help

Sent funds for server in Zebulon1's name. This is for all the help he has given me and all others on the Pioneer forum.
  18. C

Spec1

Nope. I have checked every cap and trans for correct placement. Didn't have time tonight to work on the preamplifier. Tomorrow I'll be able to check the rest of the boards and the focus on the one that has the over current. Seems weird that it worked and then bam, no more. This is a multi...
  19. C

Spec1

Understand completely. Thanks
  20. C

Spec1

21. C

Spec1

Transistor readings. All in volts except where noted. I hope this post correctly And it does not post correctly. AGH... First column is the Schematic reading and the 2nd is the measured. Shoot... Q1 SM Measured E 48 47.9 C 62 67.1 B ? 48.5 Q2 E...
  22. C

Spec1

Pin SM Measured 1 48v 47.6 6 62v 67.4 7 -62 -68.7 12 -48 -47.8 13 32 36.8 14 23.4 25.19
  23. C

Spec1

seems all my voltages are out of wack on the 094 board as well. All the components are exactly what was listed on the recap list. All have been double checked for correct placement. I'll list the voltages by pin and then by transistor. It may take a few minutes..
  24. C

Spec1

I have the ues caps that are listed in the recap list. 647-UES1H3R3MDM 3.3uF 50v
  25. C

Spec1

getting late, heading to bed, thanks for the assistance. I'll revisit my work on the boards. Paul, thanks for the photos. Hard to see how the UES caps are installed, I may reorder them so I can reinstall them knowing they are in the right way.
Back
Top Bottom