Search results

1. grinny

Garrard LAB 80 worth?

Hmm... I think I'll pull the trigger, but trying to get a discount anyway. He says the "motor" is intact (not sure what that means) and working, but the stylus missing (obviously).
  2. grinny

Garrard LAB 80 worth?

Looking at a Garrard LAB 80 for 20$. But considering the owner's comment, and I'm quoting; "It needs some maintenance mechanically", I'm counting this one is as "not working". Plus to that, the cartridge holder tip of the arm (shell?) and the arm holder (tonearm rest?) is missing. Other...
  3. grinny

Tutorial: "Deep Cleaning" An Amplifier

Well, I guess I should put my results here too... Few days ago, I saved a little Pioneer SA-408, and this is how it looked like; http://imgur.com/a/0qtSN There was barely some noise can be heard through headphones, and only hissing and cracking through my soundcard. I thought "Hey it's not...
  4. grinny

Sansui SP-30s worth?

I actually like the way these things look, and I too read about the sound is, unexpectedly, good for its size. Anyway I think you are right about the price, will see if I can get the price down.:thmbsp:
  5. grinny

Sansui SP-30s worth?

Hello there, Found these little fellas for 50$, not in pristine but above avarage condition. Wondering if they would worth it, considering I'll be using them in my small bedroom. (12' x 12') Thanks for the help friends, cheers!
  6. grinny

Info on Denon SA-30

Just found this little integrated amp whilst my search, but cannot find any info about this one. I'm actually digging the looks, but no technical info at all. Just got these video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_PIUXat0z0 Anyone ever heard about it and maybe have an estimated value for it...
  7. grinny

"Harman-Kardon HK690" price is right?

Europe is definitely different. I'm seeing Marantz 2220s selling here for 400 USD, and in below avarage conditions.
  8. grinny

"Harman-Kardon HK690" price is right?

Hello everyone, I'm a long time lurker but it's my first post here(And already asking about the prices). So I've been searching for some second hand decent stereo equipment, and I came up to this HK integrated amp for 180 USD. I know it's not a bargain price but maybe it's a good piece...
Back
Top Bottom