Search results

1. Zinker

Polk Monitor 10's and SDA2's

My tech checked while it was on the bench...he indicated it's putting out 150-175.
  2. Zinker

SDA...2B I have the original owners manual, they indicate they are 6 ohm....
  3. Zinker

4. Zinker

I'm putting out over 150 watts per channel....
  5. Zinker

These SD2's are 6 ohm
  6. Zinker

Okay, I'm gonna let you all take a shot at me....Just got my 4300 returned after resto, I'm running a set of Polk 10's and a set of SDA's in "series"....What am I gonna blow up first???? Any input would be appreciated.. Steve
  7. Zinker

Issues with a Ct-F1250

Okay, so my ct-f1250 has started to automatically begin to rewind after the tape is done ....Is this a known issue??? And, has anyone else had this problem???? I love that deck..... Steve
  8. Zinker

Akai CR-83D needing help

Will do.....THANKS!!!!!!
  9. Zinker

Akai CR-83D needing help

Yes I know it's an 8-track, but we found my dad's stash, and I'm bound and determined to get it working. Anyway it's in great shape and I've cleaned it and lubed everything along with new belts. However, the left channel is not playing at all like the right which is beautiful. I've tried...
  10. Zinker

Nakamichi Electrical issues

THANKS!!! I shot him a message....Would really like to get these Naks up to speed.....
  11. Zinker

Hello, I've posted in tapes that I'm having a few electrical issues with a Nak LX3 and a 480. I...

Hello, I've posted in tapes that I'm having a few electrical issues with a Nak LX3 and a 480. I was informed that you were the man for Nakamichi in Illinois. I'm in Bloomington, and was wondering if you could give me a few hints. Thanks for your time.....Steve
  12. Zinker

Nakamichi Electrical issues

I'm having electrical issues with two of my Nakamichi decks that my tech dosen't want to deal with. Is there a shop in Illinois that can handle this??? Thanks all....
  13. Zinker

Re-Capping a 2010

THANKS, Yea I've worked this poor little receiver to death. It spent a few years with me in the service, and it always came through. Thought I'd learn the basics of replacing caps. Then I might tackle something like my 2226b...Thanks again....
  14. Zinker

Re-Capping a 2010

Hey Guys, I'm recapping my baby, a Marantz 2010. It's been working fine, I just want to get the practice, and I just wondered what if any issues these units had. Are there other issues I should be aware of?? Anything I should also be replacing while I'm in there?? Thanks a bunch for ANY...
  15. Zinker

NO sound from TX-9800

I'm sure Mike will get my 9800 singing again, just a shame that the last time he aligned it I did't get to use it before I had to put it in storage, this time it will become my wife's daily driver.....
  16. Zinker

NO sound from TX-9800

NOT going to fight this, sending unit to Mike at Radio X Tuners...He's aligned it before and I certainly trust him......
  17. Zinker

NO sound from TX-9800

Okay so I also put this in the Tuners section, but it's a TX-9800 so I thought it's okay to put it here too...So I got my SA-9800 back from recap, took out my trusty TX-9800, although I haven't used it for years, gave it a good deoxit, hooked it up and NOTHING.....I've tried new cables, the Aux...
  18. Zinker

SX1010 Help

Thanks, I will....What a bonehead move.....
  19. Zinker

SX1010 Help

No, I busted it off....Looked everywhere no dice.....
  20. Zinker

SX1010 Help

So I'm working on my 1010, cleaning and deoxiting new lamps...Knocked off my FM/AM dial pointer...ANYBODY got a spare???? I know what a STUPID thing to do, don't know how but I did.... Any help would be appreciated, my 1010 is in really great shape and sounds great....Just missing this now...
  21. Zinker

Pioneer SX-1010 Front glass

Got the lettering figured out, guess I'll check my local glass co.
  22. Zinker

Pioneer SX-1010 Front glass

Hey guys, Okay so I took apart my SX-1010 for a thorough cleaning.....Broke the front glass, yea I know.....Anybody out there making replacement pieces.... Thanks, and yes I'm embarrassed...
  23. Zinker

Issues with Pioneer tape decks CTF-900,950 etc...

Okay, I haven't been on Audio Karma in quite some time, life kind of got in the way....Anyway I have a CTF-950 and a CTF-1250...Both have not been used in years....My question is I know they are very good decks when they work, but I've been aware that the transports are a weak spot. So have the...
  24. Zinker

Thanks!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!
  25. Zinker

A little Pioneer help please???

I'll give this a try.....Sounds like a plan.... THANKS!!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom