Search results

1. 1ajs

What musical instruments do you have in the house?

moog sub phatty arturia matrixbrute roland boutqiue's ju06 jp08 jx03 tb03 tr09 roland sh201 beringer model d, neutron, deepmind 12 tangiblewaves AE modular
  2. 1ajs

Post your photography!!

3. 1ajs

sony ps4300 needle miss's record on auto play

hows one adjust this thing so the needle touches the record when you put it into auto play? seems to barly land on it then it slides off the taper of the edge of the record google doesnt come up with anything took bit of fangling to figure out how the stop play auto buttons work on it neat!
  4. 1ajs

What TT's do you folks have

needle came in yesterday for my new to me sony ps4300 i found in an abandoned garage... just need an amp for the bose 501's i found as well kinda a far drive to go get my spec 1 outa storage at this time
  5. 1ajs

sony ps-4300 head and cartrige options?

thanks. this is what i wound up ording didnt relize came with 2 needles so thats a bonus just finished listening to first record on it from hianbach. pluged into my djm900nxs2 >> qsc k12's kw181
  6. 1ajs

does weight of them matter?
  7. 1ajs

so same as a sl1200?
  8. 1ajs

came into one of these missing its head and neelde what options are out there google search comes up with listings only for these for sale none listing what im looking for
  9. 1ajs

RSC goldenaire 12"

10. 1ajs

RSC goldenaire 12"

was given a pair custom built boxs with goldenaire 12's in them and some sorta tweeter them. never herd of these before other then theyre canadian the owner hasnt used them in yrs and wanted to clear out the garage randomly msged me tonight asking if i wanted them. are these somthing worthy of...
  11. 1ajs

Post your photography!!

12. 1ajs

back to spec

inded it is its bit overkill for my spkrs but its sounding better :)
  13. 1ajs

back to spec

my ewaste rescue spectro acustics 500sr lost its left side a few months ago havent taken it apart yet to figure out why... suspect caps had a hum for the last while anyhow i used to run a spec1 and 4 ages ago then someone talked me into selling it :( and today i picked up another one not in...
  14. 1ajs

Pics of your listening space

wrong forum for pa stuff but today this is my listening space all day as this beutifull mural is being made using my qsc k12's didnt bring my subs out this rigs doing the job perfect though :) soon there will be over 1000 people here not kidding on that... nuit blanche winnipeg 2015 :) cheers...
  15. 1ajs

Post your photography!!

anymore pics of what looks to be a w126 benz moded
  16. 1ajs

Post your photography!!

17. 1ajs

my latest setup

now in an apartment vs a art studio now running some sorta tube valve preamp with external power supply name plate says duetta tube valve preamp i think its some sorta kit someone gave it to me with a pile of tubes of random bits to build these my amp is a spectro acustics sr500 #28...
  18. 1ajs

Post your photography!!

19. 1ajs

duetta line level valve preamp?

someone gave me a pile of stuff and there was these just relizing its a tube pre with a weird 4pin xlr jack on it? and a power supply with 4 pin xlr outs on it im asuming they go together but im not sure? never seen stuff outside of lighting rigs with 4 pin xlr
  20. 1ajs

Post your photography!!

21. 1ajs

Post your photography!!

22. 1ajs

Post your photography!!

castle mountian banff alberta
  23. 1ajs

berlant brx-p

just opened the bottom wow talk about clean other then some leaves that got in it from where it was found in a back ally. and this will be going into a studio setting. im part of a collective building a co-share space... got studios already and a magnificent hall for recording bands
  24. 1ajs

berlant brx-p

the mods arnt needed if i was to find the transformers? im guna go diging around my city for these sorts of things if i find a bunch i'll let u know
  25. 1ajs

berlant brx-p

i beleave so
Back
Top Bottom